PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else still not receive their beauty box?

taraalissa
06-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Still waiting for mine here in Florida. Am I the only one?

lynettesmall
06-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Nope, you're not the only one. I ordered two and have only received one. I was thinking of giving it until the end of the week and then calling customer service.

Jo..
06-05-2007, 09:35 AM
I called cs about one that hadn't shown. I had to leave a message, but they called back the same day with a tracking #.

ETA phone #
866-702-7594.

taraalissa
06-05-2007, 12:27 PM
I called them today and got a tracking number. Turns out it says "billing info received" on 5/24 which means they made a label but it was never picked up (or at least recorded as being picked up). Looks like I am not going to get one because there are no replacements. They said they'll get back to me but I have a feeling they are just going to refund my money. Oh well.

taraalissa
06-05-2007, 02:45 PM
********UPDATE**********

They called back and said that DHL has lost quite a few shipments. They confirmed mine was one of them and offered to send me a surprise package with items from their "beauty closet". I am so excited. They said it will actually exceed the value of the beauty box. I figured I don't really have anything to lose, plus I like the idea of a surprise package so I said okay.

I can't wait to get it!!