PDA

View Full Version : Where to find deals on digital camera?

wendmatt
06-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm looking for a new digital camera. It will prob take a year of looking before I decide what to buy :) but where do I find these good deals I see people get? I was reading a review for the Canon SD1000 and someone had got it for $143 but I just see it for $211 on Amazon as the best price. Also any great recs for a camera ?
Thanks for any info.

Melanie
06-05-2007, 10:50 PM
I usually order from www.beachcamera.com though my most recent Canon A630 I got a pretty good deal from Office Depot. If you hit the right time of the year when they're changing out the models for the new ones, I think the best deals are to be had.

I really like Canons, though the features vary widely so it depends upon what you want.

NancyJ_redo
06-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Try price searching on Froogle, Pricegrabber and/or CNet. The last one is my favorite. It's a technology site that I use for work (I'm in the tech business), but they also review all sorts of electronic products and provide pricing. I always trust their editor's reviews to pick the right products, then rely on the pricing info they provide at various places. Beachcamera that Melanie mentions usually offers one of the lowest prices.