PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Hotslings Best Price?

wiza
06-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I'd like to buy a Hotslings sling in one their newer prints (Eye Candy). Anyone know who offers the best price? TIA!

Oregonmother
06-06-2007, 11:09 PM
I just saw some at my Target the other day. Not sure of the patterns or price, but it might be worth a phone call or trip.

mommymy
06-07-2007, 01:31 AM
As the pp said, saw some at Target yesterday and they had cute prints. They were 30 dollars which I think is a pretty good deal and you can exchange it easily if the size is wrong.

jerzeygirl
06-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Wow... $30 is a great price, and i didn't know that Target sold them. I got a discontinued fabric for $36 months ago, and i though that was a good deal.

And for what it's worth... i ordered mine from www.bebecandy.com, and when the woman there realized that she was actually out of the size that i wanted (the site said it was in stock), she let me pick out any other fabric - old or new - for the same price. I'd go back to them again, simply for the great customer service!

robertrose
06-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Was just at Target. They had them in a few prints for $39.99. And its great that you can exchange if it doesnt fit. I unfortunately went through the size calculator and bought a 3. It was too big, I tried to shrink it and its still too big.

Wish I would have seen them at Target first! I think they JUST got them. Good luck!

Grace

swt2th1
06-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Personally, I had a really disappointing experience buying from Bebecandy.com and would not recommend them. I never received the goods I ordered and it took five weeks to get a refund. Just to be clear, this was NOT a case of a pkg lost in the mail, my custom BabyHawk carrier was never made and nothing was sent to me.

I don't know anything about this site, but here is a 20% coupon and they carry the pattern you were looking for:

http://dragonfliesandladybugs.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=30&products_id=274

Just wanted to post that our 20% off the hotslings we have will be ending on Sunday 06/10/07 at midnight. The free shipping will continue through the end of the month, but the additional discount will end. Also, if we are out of the size or style that you want OR if it is on backorder, which some are... we will honor the sale for you when it comes in....just email us at [email protected]

Enter code: spring07 at checkout