PDA

View Full Version : RI/SE Mass moms - Day Out w/Thomas at Edaville... Reduced Fee Tickets

wzly
06-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey everyone,
I just picked up a family four pack of tickets for the Day Out with Thomas events at Edaville Railroad in Carver...They were almost 50% off.

Here's how...If you join the Rhode Island PBS (basic membership costs $36), they are giving away 50 family fun packs with four tickets each. Each ticket costs $16 normally ($64 total). Plus, when the tickets arrive, you get a letter for a free 8x10 photo with Thomas, too! (I know they charge for that one. I remember buying one for my oldest daughter a few years ago...)

I saw this on TV when I was watching Teletubbies with my twins...

Here's a link with remaining dates/times:
http://www.ripbs.org/Promos/thomas.html

Looks like 17 fun packs are remaining...

: ) Jen

mom to Emily, Sarah, & Abigail

MaddiesMommy
06-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Hi Jen,

Thanks for posting. I just signed up for a membership online and got a 5 digit confirmation ID #. Do you know if that's my membership #? I tried calling, but they have reg. business hours. Also, did you order the Thomas tickets online? When I submitted the form, it generated an outlook email. Does that sound right?

TIA!

Janine

wzly
06-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Hey there,
I called them because I wasn't sure how the on-line stuff worked...I'd call them today when you get a chance just to confirm...

It's a very small operation. The lady who helped me was very, very nice...She addressed the envelope while I was on the phone with her and I got the packet in the mail the next day...

It should be fun...They have small little folks rides (merry-go-round and such), a little snack bar, and the train...

: ) Jen

MaddiesMommy
06-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks Jen. I did call this morning. They said they were having internet probems this morning, but took my name and request for the tickets. The rep said I should receive them soon. Thanks again for posting about this!

Janine

MaddiesMommy
06-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks Jen. I did call this morning. They said they were having internet probems this morning, but took my name and request for the tickets. The rep said I should receive them soon. Thanks again for posting about this!

Janine