PDA

View Full Version : Any good deals on childrens crocs? Also sizing question.

first_time mum
06-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Hi,

Just wondering if there are any good deals on infant/kids crocs. Also, my 3 1/2 yrs old DD wears a US size 10. Should I get the infant size 10 in crocs then? TIA.

-SP

hellokitty
06-11-2007, 02:44 PM
I have heard that the payless version of crocs are actually really, really similar to the, "real" crocs. You might want to try there. I think kids, "crocs" are less than $15. You can order from their website (free shipping with $50 order) and return the sizes that don't fit... and the sales lady told me that I won't have to eat the shipping costs if what I return ends up making my order less than $50. Our payless is cleared out b/c they just had a summer sandals sale, so if your local store doesn't have the right size, I would go with their website. Also, if you search the threads here, I believe I saw someone post a payless shoe store coupon too. :)

I tried there adult version of crocs at payless and really liked it compared to my generic meijer version. I might get a pr for myself. I know my kids would not keep their, "crocs" on, so I'm going to wait until next yr to get them each a pr.

hellokitty
06-11-2007, 02:44 PM
I have heard that the payless version of crocs are actually really, really similar to the, "real" crocs. You might want to try there. I think kids, "crocs" are less than $15. You can order from their website (free shipping with $50 order) and return the sizes that don't fit... and the sales lady told me that I won't have to eat the shipping costs if what I return ends up making my order less than $50. Our payless is cleared out b/c they just had a summer sandals sale, so if your local store doesn't have the right size, I would go with their website. Also, if you search the threads here, I believe I saw someone post a payless shoe store coupon too. :)

I tried there adult version of crocs at payless and really liked it compared to my generic meijer version. I might get a pr for myself. I know my kids would not keep their, "crocs" on, so I'm going to wait until next yr to get them each a pr.

KrisM
06-11-2007, 02:57 PM
DS wears an 11 and is in 8/9 crocs. The 10/11 are much bigger and huge on him.

KrisM
06-11-2007, 02:57 PM
DS wears an 11 and is in 8/9 crocs. The 10/11 are much bigger and huge on him.

jermak
06-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Dicks Sporting goods has has several sales on them. also there are several posts here about ways to get deals. Just letting you know they run big b/c they are so wide. I wouldn't go up a size if that's what you are thinking!!! As an aside the Crocs brand held up better than the Skecher's brand (on sale frequently at Kohls). I like the skechers b/c of their cute color combos (pink and purple swirl) and the flowers but the didn't hold up as well (then again the were less than 1/2 the price too!). Payless has cute brown camoflage ones I was looking at for DS.

good luck

jermak
06-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Dicks Sporting goods has has several sales on them. also there are several posts here about ways to get deals. Just letting you know they run big b/c they are so wide. I wouldn't go up a size if that's what you are thinking!!! As an aside the Crocs brand held up better than the Skecher's brand (on sale frequently at Kohls). I like the skechers b/c of their cute color combos (pink and purple swirl) and the flowers but the didn't hold up as well (then again the were less than 1/2 the price too!). Payless has cute brown camoflage ones I was looking at for DS.

good luck

sarahbrown29
06-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Crocs.com had a free shipping promo, code SPRING07 - not sure if it is still going on, but worth a try!

sarahbrown29
06-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Crocs.com had a free shipping promo, code SPRING07 - not sure if it is still going on, but worth a try!