urooj

urooj
06-13-2007, 02:16 AM
Anyone know abt any deals or coupons for tickets for sea world and Sandiego zoo

thanx
urooj

gatorruth
06-13-2007, 07:06 AM
yes!! We just returned from San Diego on a vacation. It was a blast. We went to Sea World and Lego Land (and the aircraft carrier the Midway). If you are a costo member, you can get tickets at any San Diego costco for about 25% off. If you have AAA, you can get a discount as well, but it's not as good of a deal. You can also bring a can of Coke products for a potential discount. The cashier will determine which is the best deal.

You can also check ebay for tickets. THere were a bunch being sold online there, but I waited too long and didn't want to worry about getting the tickets in the mail.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Ruth

gatorruth
06-13-2007, 07:06 AM
yes!! We just returned from San Diego on a vacation. It was a blast. We went to Sea World and Lego Land (and the aircraft carrier the Midway). If you are a costo member, you can get tickets at any San Diego costco for about 25% off. If you have AAA, you can get a discount as well, but it's not as good of a deal. You can also bring a can of Coke products for a potential discount. The cashier will determine which is the best deal.

You can also check ebay for tickets. THere were a bunch being sold online there, but I waited too long and didn't want to worry about getting the tickets in the mail.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Ruth

gatorruth
06-13-2007, 07:07 AM
Oh yeah- also bring your own lunches, water and snacks (and sunscreen, strollers and hats) It is alot of waiting around for the shows at seaworld...
Ruth

gatorruth
06-13-2007, 07:07 AM
Oh yeah- also bring your own lunches, water and snacks (and sunscreen, strollers and hats) It is alot of waiting around for the shows at seaworld...
Ruth

surfergal
06-14-2007, 10:56 PM
If you're planning on spending more than one day at the zoo and/or wild animal park, take a look at the zoo membership. It's not much more than a day's admission if you're from out of the immediate area.

The zoo website (http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/hours.html) has deals on 5-day combo passes to the zoo, sea world and wild animal park. It looks like seaworld sells the same tickets.

The seaworld website has deals on 2 days for the price of one tickets if you plan on spending a lot of time there.

HTH!

surfergal
06-14-2007, 10:56 PM
If you're planning on spending more than one day at the zoo and/or wild animal park, take a look at the zoo membership. It's not much more than a day's admission if you're from out of the immediate area.

The zoo website (http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/hours.html) has deals on 5-day combo passes to the zoo, sea world and wild animal park. It looks like seaworld sells the same tickets.

The seaworld website has deals on 2 days for the price of one tickets if you plan on spending a lot of time there.

HTH!

MarisaSF
06-15-2007, 12:52 AM
thanks for the costco tip! i also heard that ucsd employees can get discount tix if you know anyone who works there.
we have a zoo membership. we only get there a couple times a year, but with the guest passes, it's worth it.

MarisaSF
06-15-2007, 12:52 AM
thanks for the costco tip! i also heard that ucsd employees can get discount tix if you know anyone who works there.
we have a zoo membership. we only get there a couple times a year, but with the guest passes, it's worth it.

urooj
06-15-2007, 01:26 AM
thanks for all the grt tips they are are all very helpful i think we'll go with the getting the tickets from costco

thanx again

urooj
06-15-2007, 01:26 AM
thanks for all the grt tips they are are all very helpful i think we'll go with the getting the tickets from costco

thanx again

kozachka
06-15-2007, 04:55 PM
And as long as one of you has a silver passport (it's cheaper if it's a child) than you don't have to pay parking and get 10% off meals in Sea World. Parking for two days more than pays for the difference I believe.