PDA

View Full Version : luvs are b1g1 free at target!

karolyp
06-13-2007, 07:45 AM
http://www.luvs.com/en_US/images/BearHugStretch/TY014_Luvs_webcoupon_July.pdf

hth someone!

karolyp
06-13-2007, 07:45 AM
http://www.luvs.com/en_US/images/BearHugStretch/TY014_Luvs_webcoupon_July.pdf

hth someone!

BargainMomforLuke
06-13-2007, 08:27 AM
You rock, Mama!

BargainMomforLuke
06-13-2007, 08:27 AM
You rock, Mama!

BargainMomforLuke
06-13-2007, 08:50 AM
SD also has a coupon for $3 off/pack. Some say you can combine coupons.
http://www.luvs.com/en_US/images/retailer_target_ver5/MayLuvs_WebCpn.pdf

2 Mega packs would be $4.99. In size 4 (52 count), that's 4.7 cents/diaper! WOO HOO!

BargainMomforLuke
06-13-2007, 08:50 AM
SD also has a coupon for $3 off/pack. Some say you can combine coupons.
http://www.luvs.com/en_US/images/retailer_target_ver5/MayLuvs_WebCpn.pdf

2 Mega packs would be $4.99. In size 4 (52 count), that's 4.7 cents/diaper! WOO HOO!

karolyp
06-13-2007, 09:01 AM
sweet!!!! target, here i come!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

karolyp
06-13-2007, 09:01 AM
sweet!!!! target, here i come!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

vickimaggie
06-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks so much!!! I went this morning as was able to use both coupons so I got 2 mega packs for $7 :) I think I'm going to print some more copies and pop in a few more times before they expire!

vickimaggie
06-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks so much!!! I went this morning as was able to use both coupons so I got 2 mega packs for $7 :) I think I'm going to print some more copies and pop in a few more times before they expire!

babyready
06-13-2007, 07:02 PM
THANKS!!!

babyready
06-13-2007, 07:02 PM
THANKS!!!

theloo
06-13-2007, 07:13 PM
>Thanks so much!!! I went this morning as was able to use
>both coupons so I got 2 mega packs for $7 :) I think I'm
>going to print some more copies and pop in a few more times
>before they expire!

Wow, I'm surprised they let you use both. The coupons say one one offer per coupon. My store NEVER lets me use multiple coupons :(

theloo
06-13-2007, 07:13 PM
>Thanks so much!!! I went this morning as was able to use
>both coupons so I got 2 mega packs for $7 :) I think I'm
>going to print some more copies and pop in a few more times
>before they expire!

Wow, I'm surprised they let you use both. The coupons say one one offer per coupon. My store NEVER lets me use multiple coupons :(

MomtoNico
06-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Hello- I have heard people using both coupons. I am going to give it a shot. The worst they can say is no. Can you tell me which coupon you hand them first?
Thnaks

MomtoNico
06-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Hello- I have heard people using both coupons. I am going to give it a shot. The worst they can say is no. Can you tell me which coupon you hand them first?
Thnaks

jawilli4
06-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I just had luck with using all three (two $3 off and one bogo) coupons in a store in Virginia. I just handed all three of the coupons together and the clerk didn't bat an eye. I seem to recall that she scanned a $3 off coupon first, to answer your question. Also, I've had luck using multiple coupons in stores in Delaware, Texas, and Virginia so hopefully you'll have good luck, too.

jawilli4
06-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I just had luck with using all three (two $3 off and one bogo) coupons in a store in Virginia. I just handed all three of the coupons together and the clerk didn't bat an eye. I seem to recall that she scanned a $3 off coupon first, to answer your question. Also, I've had luck using multiple coupons in stores in Delaware, Texas, and Virginia so hopefully you'll have good luck, too.

kbudsberg
06-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I just used both coupons w/no problems. I also printed 3 of each (3 BOGO and 3 $3 off). He gave me 9.99 off for each "free" one and then took off $3 for each package I paid for. So I paid around 3.50/each.

Kim

kbudsberg
06-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I just used both coupons w/no problems. I also printed 3 of each (3 BOGO and 3 $3 off). He gave me 9.99 off for each "free" one and then took off $3 for each package I paid for. So I paid around 3.50/each.

Kim

jawilli4
06-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Reading your post made me realize that I inadvertantly lucked out. The clerk completed my purchase before she realized she forgot to scan my coupons. She gave me a cash refund for the coupons so I guess the computer couldn't track what she was scanning. I feel really bad because I really wasn't trying to get away with a total steal of a deal, if you forgive my pun.

jawilli4
06-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Reading your post made me realize that I inadvertantly lucked out. The clerk completed my purchase before she realized she forgot to scan my coupons. She gave me a cash refund for the coupons so I guess the computer couldn't track what she was scanning. I feel really bad because I really wasn't trying to get away with a total steal of a deal, if you forgive my pun.

Radosti
06-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I picked up 4 mega packs and handed the lady the 4 coupons for $3 off each. She scanned those and then I handed her 2 BOGO coupons. She looked at them and took $9.99 off twice. So, final total was $7.98 (or about $2 a pack).

Radosti
06-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I picked up 4 mega packs and handed the lady the 4 coupons for $3 off each. She scanned those and then I handed her 2 BOGO coupons. She looked at them and took $9.99 off twice. So, final total was $7.98 (or about $2 a pack).

tinatruong
06-13-2007, 11:44 PM
I have never used luvs but migth change now.. i used the cruisers.. i guess this is to cheap to now take advantage of the deal I have a target next to my work and will go once in the morning and then during lunch i have 2 little one in diapers size 2 and 4 so this is a big savings thanks ladies!

tinatruong
06-13-2007, 11:44 PM
I have never used luvs but migth change now.. i used the cruisers.. i guess this is to cheap to now take advantage of the deal I have a target next to my work and will go once in the morning and then during lunch i have 2 little one in diapers size 2 and 4 so this is a big savings thanks ladies!

robertrose
06-14-2007, 12:41 AM
At this price, I've gotta try the Luvs too! I've had my DD in Huggies Supremes, and always used Cruisers with DS when he was back in diapers. I think I tried Luvs with him also. Don't remember anything bad about them...

Are they fairly WIDE? Thats always been my babies probs....wide bottoms. DD can't wear Huggies regular, too narrow.

Well, I have my coupons printed out and will hit Target in the morning! Do the clerks look at the web-printed coupons funny? Mine kinda got cut off at the top.

Thanks for posting this deal!
Grace

robertrose
06-14-2007, 12:41 AM
At this price, I've gotta try the Luvs too! I've had my DD in Huggies Supremes, and always used Cruisers with DS when he was back in diapers. I think I tried Luvs with him also. Don't remember anything bad about them...

Are they fairly WIDE? Thats always been my babies probs....wide bottoms. DD can't wear Huggies regular, too narrow.

Well, I have my coupons printed out and will hit Target in the morning! Do the clerks look at the web-printed coupons funny? Mine kinda got cut off at the top.

Thanks for posting this deal!
Grace

Radosti
06-14-2007, 08:26 AM
I resized my coupons in paint and put a bunch on the same page to save paper, then cut them apart and used them. I didn't have any problems.

Radosti
06-14-2007, 08:26 AM
I resized my coupons in paint and put a bunch on the same page to save paper, then cut them apart and used them. I didn't have any problems.

tinatruong
06-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Ok I stocked up and got 4 packs of size 2 and 4 packs of size 4 and handed her 4 3.00 off coupons and 4 B1G1 free and they took them !! yeah what a saving they didnt have any more so I am headed to another TARGET to stock up.. with 2 in diapers this is a MAJOR savings....

Thanks again ladies YOU ALL ROCK !

tinatruong
06-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Ok I stocked up and got 4 packs of size 2 and 4 packs of size 4 and handed her 4 3.00 off coupons and 4 B1G1 free and they took them !! yeah what a saving they didnt have any more so I am headed to another TARGET to stock up.. with 2 in diapers this is a MAJOR savings....

Thanks again ladies YOU ALL ROCK !

Radosti
06-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Next time try doing a $3 coupon for every pack you have and 1 BOGO coupon for every two packs you have. They stacked for me.

Radosti
06-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Next time try doing a $3 coupon for every pack you have and 1 BOGO coupon for every two packs you have. They stacked for me.

shoppinggal
06-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I must be the only person who can't get this deal! Both my mom and husband went to 2 different targets and they would only let them use a bogo or $3 off coupon. Augh!

shoppinggal
06-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I must be the only person who can't get this deal! Both my mom and husband went to 2 different targets and they would only let them use a bogo or $3 off coupon. Augh!

karolyp
06-14-2007, 04:11 PM
target stacked my coupons as well - but they took off $6.99 instead of $9.99 for the free one bc of the $3.00 off coupon i used. Even though, my total was $7 for 2 packs or 3.50 each. Maybe if I handed her the free coupon first she would have taken off the full $9.99.

either way it's still a great deal and
i'm gonna go back and stock up before they exp!

karolyp
06-14-2007, 04:11 PM
target stacked my coupons as well - but they took off $6.99 instead of $9.99 for the free one bc of the $3.00 off coupon i used. Even though, my total was $7 for 2 packs or 3.50 each. Maybe if I handed her the free coupon first she would have taken off the full $9.99.

either way it's still a great deal and
i'm gonna go back and stock up before they exp!

dontdoit
06-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Same thing just happened to me! I told them that "everyone else has been able to use the coupons all together". The manager told me that Target must have caught on, because now the computer will not allow both sets of coupons to be used. What a bummer!!

dontdoit
06-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Same thing just happened to me! I told them that "everyone else has been able to use the coupons all together". The manager told me that Target must have caught on, because now the computer will not allow both sets of coupons to be used. What a bummer!!

c914
06-14-2007, 09:26 PM
LOL! (lots of lucK!)

c914
06-14-2007, 09:26 PM
LOL! (lots of lucK!)

NewMom04
06-14-2007, 09:53 PM
I couldn't use either of the 2 coupons either. The head cashier or manager insisted my color printed ones were copies.I was so bummed, but glad I didn't drive 15 mins there for nothing as I was in the area. Also grateful the babes were "cooperative" or I'd really be mad. I'm so happy for the rest of you who lucked out. Yeah!
Skip the Target in Westbury for those in LI,NY. Anyone tried Target in College Pt Queens or elsewhere in LI?

NewMom04
06-14-2007, 09:53 PM
I couldn't use either of the 2 coupons either. The head cashier or manager insisted my color printed ones were copies.I was so bummed, but glad I didn't drive 15 mins there for nothing as I was in the area. Also grateful the babes were "cooperative" or I'd really be mad. I'm so happy for the rest of you who lucked out. Yeah!
Skip the Target in Westbury for those in LI,NY. Anyone tried Target in College Pt Queens or elsewhere in LI?

cdlamis
06-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks SO much for these great deals! I was able to use 1 of each coupon on 2 packs of diapers. I may go back and try to use 2 of the $3 off coupons as well.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04
"http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif"

cdlamis
06-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks SO much for these great deals! I was able to use 1 of each coupon on 2 packs of diapers. I may go back and try to use 2 of the $3 off coupons as well.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04
"http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif"

brianaw
06-14-2007, 10:27 PM
I did this as well at two different Targets. I bought 4 packs and used 4 $3 off coupons and then 2 B1G1F coupons. So, I got all of them for about $2 each. Can't beat that deal... I've only used Pampers but for this price I'm willing to switch. I think it ends up being about .03 a diaper!

brianaw
06-14-2007, 10:27 PM
I did this as well at two different Targets. I bought 4 packs and used 4 $3 off coupons and then 2 B1G1F coupons. So, I got all of them for about $2 each. Can't beat that deal... I've only used Pampers but for this price I'm willing to switch. I think it ends up being about .03 a diaper!

robertrose
06-14-2007, 10:28 PM
I can't believe Target is giving a hard time about the coupons, thinking they are just copies. (Well, actually I CAN believe Target is being a pain). How are the WEB coupons supposed to work then? They are supposed to be computer-printouts, right?

I have my coupons printed, but have not gotten to Target yet. I'll try tomorrow.

Grace
Mommy to BooBear DS 03/03 and PunkyMunkey DD 04/06

robertrose
06-14-2007, 10:28 PM
I can't believe Target is giving a hard time about the coupons, thinking they are just copies. (Well, actually I CAN believe Target is being a pain). How are the WEB coupons supposed to work then? They are supposed to be computer-printouts, right?

I have my coupons printed, but have not gotten to Target yet. I'll try tomorrow.

Grace
Mommy to BooBear DS 03/03 and PunkyMunkey DD 04/06

tinatruong
06-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Well I went to 3 target and stocked up on the diapers.. the first one i went to was okay and scaned the coupon and didnt say a thing the second one I went to they gave me a hard time and the third one didnt care either......but the second target I went to was soooo much truoble but worth it... (but when you scan coupon scan b1g1 free if not it will only take off the 3.00 and not the b1g1 free)

Here what happen at the second store........
1. they thought I was trying to get free diapers and said i could not use the coupons (after I told them it was b1g1 free) after expaining it to 4 differnt cashiers they the head mgr came out.
then another then another then another..

2. then the BIG mgr came out and said I have never seen this type of coupon before it looks like it was printed on WORD (like if I made the coupon myself with the bar code and the number and hacked into the system somehow..and showed it to another cashier and said yes its a WEB coupon... they finaly said I could use them but they would have to ring them one by one because the system would not take them..

3. finally i told them that was fine it would just be more work for them and if they tired it the computer would take them.. and they did and I got 14 packs of diapers for 60+ dollars. it was worth the hassle for me since I will not have to buy diapers for a while...

I ended up with about 28 packs of diapers and a whole lot of savings since i have a 5 month old and a 19 month old...
what an adventure for a deal ...

tinatruong
06-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Well I went to 3 target and stocked up on the diapers.. the first one i went to was okay and scaned the coupon and didnt say a thing the second one I went to they gave me a hard time and the third one didnt care either......but the second target I went to was soooo much truoble but worth it... (but when you scan coupon scan b1g1 free if not it will only take off the 3.00 and not the b1g1 free)

Here what happen at the second store........
1. they thought I was trying to get free diapers and said i could not use the coupons (after I told them it was b1g1 free) after expaining it to 4 differnt cashiers they the head mgr came out.
then another then another then another..

2. then the BIG mgr came out and said I have never seen this type of coupon before it looks like it was printed on WORD (like if I made the coupon myself with the bar code and the number and hacked into the system somehow..and showed it to another cashier and said yes its a WEB coupon... they finaly said I could use them but they would have to ring them one by one because the system would not take them..

3. finally i told them that was fine it would just be more work for them and if they tired it the computer would take them.. and they did and I got 14 packs of diapers for 60+ dollars. it was worth the hassle for me since I will not have to buy diapers for a while...

I ended up with about 28 packs of diapers and a whole lot of savings since i have a 5 month old and a 19 month old...
what an adventure for a deal ...

deannanb
06-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks!
Used both coupons this morning at a Target in Dallas...
they were out of the mega packs, so I got to buy the family pack (2 mega packs in each).

wooo hooo...

hopefully we won't be needing diapers much longer!

deannanb
06-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks!
Used both coupons this morning at a Target in Dallas...
they were out of the mega packs, so I got to buy the family pack (2 mega packs in each).

wooo hooo...

hopefully we won't be needing diapers much longer!

txgirl
06-15-2007, 03:11 PM
I was able to use both coupons also. I got 4 mega packs for $13.98!!
Thank you so much for posting!

bamaeagle
06-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Used both coupons,worked great for me. My cashier was like as long as they scan she didn't care. Someone beat me there though.Only 6 paks left of any size. Luckily it was the size I needed.I left two for some other super shopper.

brianaw
06-15-2007, 11:05 PM
I've been going everyday and puchasing whatever size they have left. I just thought that when they restock it I can go and exchange. Hope that works. Today the girl gave me the credit for $11 so I think I spent about $1 per package. I think. I used $3 off each one, then buy1get1free with a credit of $11 and the purchase price was $9.

This is a heck of a deal.

robertrose
06-15-2007, 11:32 PM
Went to Target today, finally.

Not a LUVS diaper in sight! :-( So apparently my Target takes the coupons. LOL

Grace

emily_gracesmama
06-16-2007, 11:50 AM
My Target was almost totally cleaned out, I was buying for the baby coming so I was able to get 4 mega size 1's, they took 2 $3 off and then 2$ of the 9.99 off. I'm going to try some other Targets in the next 2 weeks, thanks for posting.

JF9404
06-16-2007, 05:17 PM
I was able to use both coupons together no problem here in CT. I plan on going back with some more coupons this week. There weren't very many packs left though so I have to try another Target.

Jessica
Mommy to
Alex 6/27/94, Devin 10/29/04, & Emily 1/15/07

Radosti
06-17-2007, 09:44 AM
This deal was posted on fatwallet.com so all my targets are now cleared out. I got in on it early, so got my 4 packs. Could have gotten way more, but didn't.

jerigirl
06-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Deannanb- I am in Dallas as well and have been to 2 Targets that were completely cleaned out of the Mega packs. How did you work the family pack? Did you get to do the BOGO deal with them? Did you have to ask the manager or something? There are 2 more stores that I am going to check tomorrow. Thanks-

Jeri

emily_gracesmama
06-18-2007, 08:03 AM
My husband is a huge enabler in stuff like this and drove to 4 targets and I think we got 2 family boxes of 2, 4 megas of 1, and 4 megas of 6's and 2 familys of 6's. The target where we got the family packs of 2's was out of megas so I figured we'd try it and he scanned one $3 off and then the BOGO which he overrode the 9.99 to 15.99 and then I said oh you forgot to scan my other $3 off and we got two family packs for 9.99. The store where we got the family packs of 6's scanned $3 off per pack and BOGO with a max of the $10.99 that is on the coupon. Another store wouldn't scan the $3 off each pack and the BOGO, only one $3 off and a BOGO per 2 packs, but for the most part we've been able to get $3 off per pack and BOGO on every 2 packs bought. I'm sooo ready to stop but my husband is travelling to MD on business today and took a bunch of coupons saying he passes by 2 Targets on his way...I think with the family packs, playing dumb works best, just acting like this is what you're supposed to be getting.

karolyp
06-18-2007, 08:11 AM
mine wouldnt sub the boxes :(

i wonder when target will start restocking?

Jen841
06-18-2007, 08:31 AM
There were 3 angry Mom's in the aisle yesterday. No Pampers bigger than size 2, and the same for Luv's. I thought some women were going to go postal! I felt bad for the man one was questioning. Heck if I was going to pay full price for Huggies, so I ended up with Target diapers and a WET child this am. The price I pay for being cheap.

knaidel
06-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Hmmm, on Friday, I went and it worked. I bought 2 packs for a total of $6.99. I went back today and it didn't. I still bought them- Two packs for $9.99 plus tax (still better than any other deals out there). However, I am wondering if it also had something to do with the cashier, meaning, how much of an effort she made to scan them in when it didn't go the first time?

charp2000
06-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Thanks so much for posting this! This is such a great deal!
I got 6 mega packs for what came out to $1.50 each package!!!!!

I'm not sure if they restocked today or not - I went to my Target near home Sunday afternoon and the Luvs mega packs were all cleaned out (except for maybe 2 size 2s) then today at lunch I went to the Target near work - (only 6 miles from the other one) and their shelves were full.

I just handed the cashier all the coupons (the 2 $3 off ones, then B1g1F, 2 $3 off ones, then B1g1F, ....) As she was scanning them she said "This is such a great deal". They all scanned in no problem. Plus, they were on sale for $9.99 but when the coupon scanned it came up $10.99. She even asked "Were they $10.99" I said "no, I think they were on sale for 9.99" She was like, oh well - since it automatically scans for 10.99 you can have that - (it probably would have been more of a pain for her to change it to 9.99)

Jill

Mommy to Benjamin 3/02 & Rachel 5/06

jerigirl
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
I finally found a store that had some and I couldn't use both coupons... I handed the cashier 2 BOGOs, and 2 $3 off (I had 4 packs) and he scanned the $3s first and then 1 BOGO and it wouldn't let him do the last BOGO. He messed around for a minute and then said it won't work, I could use the $3s and 1 BOGO or both BOGOs and none of the $3s but that was it. so I used the 2 BOGOs. oh well, 9.99 for 2 packs wasn't too bad...

Pegessen
06-19-2007, 12:37 PM
I went to Target last night and got 4 packs of Luvs, a pack of 7 Target brand wipes (7.99) and 2 child safety covers for door knobs (2.99 each) and my grand total was only $20.09! Yeah!!!!!!!!

I gave the cashier my coupons...4 $3.00 off ones and then under those were 2 BOGO free coupons. She took all of them and this morning I looked at my receipt and she actually scanned the $3.00 off coupons 5 times instead of 4 (oops!). So I paid $5.28 for 4 mega packs of Luvs! I am going back again tomorrow to try to get more.

Thanks for this post...with 2 in diapers this really helps alot!

gordo
06-21-2007, 10:36 AM
My target would only let me use one coupon per package so for 4 packs I used 2 BOGO and 2 $3off. But 4 packs for $14 isn't bad in my book!

Pegessen
06-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I went to another Target yesterday and got 8 more mega packs of Luvs for only $16.00! The cashier let me use all my coupons! Yeah!!!!!
I am stocked up for a while now!

cpapay
06-22-2007, 05:11 PM
I've been to my Target 3 times this week...hoping there would be mega packs...nothing....every time I ask a Target employee they say "We get trucks in everyday and we don't know what is going to be on them." So.....is there anyway to know when Target is going to restock? Is there a pattern to how they restock?
Thanks is advance!!!!!

carrie