PDA

View Full Version : Does Amazon ever offer coupons?

dontdoit
06-13-2007, 05:26 PM
I got my coupon for the last time the Pirate's Booty was on sale and they offered a $10 off code. Of course, I didn't use it in time, so that was a waste. I really am trying to find a code or anything to help me save money on a pots and pans set. If anyone can help me, that would be great!!

dontdoit
06-13-2007, 05:26 PM
I got my coupon for the last time the Pirate's Booty was on sale and they offered a $10 off code. Of course, I didn't use it in time, so that was a waste. I really am trying to find a code or anything to help me save money on a pots and pans set. If anyone can help me, that would be great!!

kellij
06-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Not on Amazon, but I ended up buying my set from Macy's. I bought them during a friends and family sale, so I got 20% off, then I also used ebates for a percentage back, plus it was free shipping. Oh, and I think I opened a credit card so I also got 10% more off.

As far as Amazon, I haven't seen any generic coupons, it's usually item specific. They usually have sales on different pots and pans, so if you're willing to get open stock, you could probably find a better deal that way.

kellij
06-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Not on Amazon, but I ended up buying my set from Macy's. I bought them during a friends and family sale, so I got 20% off, then I also used ebates for a percentage back, plus it was free shipping. Oh, and I think I opened a credit card so I also got 10% more off.

As far as Amazon, I haven't seen any generic coupons, it's usually item specific. They usually have sales on different pots and pans, so if you're willing to get open stock, you could probably find a better deal that way.

dontdoit
06-13-2007, 06:44 PM
This is going to sound dumb, but is open stock an item that has been opened and returned?? I am looking specifically for Revere Ware pots and pans. I have never bought a set of pots and pans brand new, always bought them at garage sales, so I'm not even sure what would be considered a "good deal". Maybe I should look other places besides Amazon?

dontdoit
06-13-2007, 06:44 PM
This is going to sound dumb, but is open stock an item that has been opened and returned?? I am looking specifically for Revere Ware pots and pans. I have never bought a set of pots and pans brand new, always bought them at garage sales, so I'm not even sure what would be considered a "good deal". Maybe I should look other places besides Amazon?

kellij
06-13-2007, 08:16 PM
I think open stock just means that it's not part of a set. It still comes new in a box. I'm not sure where the best deals on pots and pans are, I think they have good deals on Friday on Amazon and I got good deals one time on cooking.com, and then my most recent conquest was the one I talked about before. :) Maybe someone will chime in who has experience with the kind you want.

kellij
06-13-2007, 08:16 PM
I think open stock just means that it's not part of a set. It still comes new in a box. I'm not sure where the best deals on pots and pans are, I think they have good deals on Friday on Amazon and I got good deals one time on cooking.com, and then my most recent conquest was the one I talked about before. :) Maybe someone will chime in who has experience with the kind you want.