PDA

View Full Version : Best place/Price to have negatives burned to CD? (X Post in Bargains)

kayte
06-15-2007, 09:47 AM
I want to make a Shutterfly book of some older pictures , so I need to have some negatives burned to CD. Anyone know the best place or deal for this?

TIA

kayte
06-15-2007, 09:47 AM
I want to make a Shutterfly book of some older pictures , so I need to have some negatives burned to CD. Anyone know the best place or deal for this?

TIA

deannanb
06-15-2007, 10:04 AM
I didn't research any prices...
but I had a bunch of negatives from when my older son was a baby and wanted them to be put on CD.

I paid $51 at Sam's for 10 or so rolls? (not really sure of the number)

I'm sure there is some place out there that can do them for much cheaper!

deannanb
06-15-2007, 10:04 AM
I didn't research any prices...
but I had a bunch of negatives from when my older son was a baby and wanted them to be put on CD.

I paid $51 at Sam's for 10 or so rolls? (not really sure of the number)

I'm sure there is some place out there that can do them for much cheaper!

kayte
06-15-2007, 10:15 AM
Hey Deanna!

I guess I could just call you ---but did you have the hole roll done --or did you cherry pick the negatives?

Kayte

kayte
06-15-2007, 10:15 AM
Hey Deanna!

I guess I could just call you ---but did you have the hole roll done --or did you cherry pick the negatives?

Kayte

deannanb
06-15-2007, 11:26 AM
I just gave them about 10 packages of negatives - and told them I wanted them put on a cd.

I think it was $3.49 for each roll - they could put each one on a cd or all on one for the same price.

I suppose you could pick out the negatives you wanted them to do, but it would probably cost the same.