PDA

View Full Version : 2 Babylegs (33 cms)for 15$ shipped

bombelle
06-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Hello,

Use code CELEB for 12$ off on 24$ + 3 dollars for shipping.
www.babylegs.net

* Make diaper changes a breeze
* Protect soft knees from harsh surfaces
* Keep legs (and arms) warm year round
* Provide light weight sun protection
* Make EC'n & potty training easier
* Jazz up any dance class
* Make a fun fashion statement with styles for every occasion

I purchased 2 of the 39 cm long ones ,so It cost me 19 dollars shipped.

-Priya

charismajc
06-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Thank you! I just ordered 2 Babylegs for $15.

ejyi2000
06-20-2007, 06:45 PM
I've never seen those and they are very cute. I ordered two sets for $15. Thank you!!

robertrose
06-21-2007, 12:59 AM
Has anhone actually tried these? I am curious! I've heard about them, but I am in Florida. Very hot and humid. I guess they would be useful come wintertime? They look so super cute!

I'd love to hear of anyone that has an opinion about them (size, colors, etc). I am thinking of picking up about 4 pair with this deal!

TIA!

Grace

nicoleflynn
06-21-2007, 02:42 AM
I can see value in a product like this for crawlers and toddler learning to potty but DD is 3.5 year old. Do you think babylegs can still be useful?

Ceepa
06-21-2007, 05:58 AM
I've seen pictures of older kids wearing the Babylegs on their arms.

I'd say there are so many adorable tights and socks out there. Personally I wouldn't bother.

mominct2004
06-21-2007, 07:54 AM
Thank you!
I have seen these before, and was just thinking I needed something to protect my DDs knees when she is crawling. The code just gave me a reason to order.

bombelle
06-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Hi Grace

Most of the reviews I ve read are very +ve. These are very popular for potty training infants/EC & keep the kids legs warm during colder months. Also toddlers who just started to walk can feel real surface on their feet as its open down.
I am currently ECing my 9 month old & started when she was 5 months old. I use these to keep her legs warm & also she has eczema on her knees & poor thing scratches her knees constantly so regular socks dont work, i use these long socks to cover them up.If u have a baby u need to potty train during winter or for keeping nakey butt at night these would be very helpful.
Quality wise these are good with normal pilling after constant wash/use. I know moms love these on many boards and the price is good if u are looking for some unique prints like the flame :)
Enjoy.

-Priya

teddy
06-21-2007, 02:48 PM
DD is 4 years old and we used our as legwarmers when she had ballet class in the winter. Just pulled them all the way up to go out to the car! She even wanted to wear them in the spring and summer.

nofeea
06-21-2007, 04:16 PM
My DDs are 3 and 4.5 and I always thought these were silly before but now I ordered 2 pairs each because I realized that they're great for those warm days that they wear skirts/dresses but the mornings start out too cold for just their ankle socks or sandals. (Happens a lot where I live). They can pull these on or off as the day warms or chills :)
Thanks to the OP for the code!

KTARS
06-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Thank You!

Just got DD 2 mor pair! :)

noodle
06-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Thank you!

I've been looking for something like this for my DD -- she wears corrective braces on her legs at night and we need something that she can wear under them that we can fold over the top and at her toes. Hopefully these will fit the bill. The code made them worth trying!

Jennifer

charismajc
06-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Thank you!!! Just got two for $15. That's about how much I paid last year for ONE.

haraldsworth
06-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Thanks so much! I just placed my order.

first_time mum
06-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Just wanted to say I ordered 2 of these and I got one wrong print in the mail. Called and was told that they would send the right one and that I could keep the other one I received for free. Their customer service is awesome.

-SP

robertrose
06-28-2007, 09:22 PM
OK, I'm in. I havent visited this thread in a while because I couldnt decide which to get or even if I should try them For $15, what do I have to lose?

I got the Neapolitan and the pink ribbed. I cant wait til it gets a little cooler to use them! (Here in FL, i'll wait a LONG time!) I love the argyle too!

Thanks for the post. :-)
Grace