PDA

View Full Version : Janie and Jack Coupons

MATTYSMOMMY
06-26-2007, 10:00 AM
How do you get them. I shop online probaly 6-7 times in the past 15 months and I shop at their store at least twice a month and never get a coupon - but I get every gymboree promotion...

Oregonmother
06-26-2007, 12:19 PM
I recieved my J&J coupon from Gymboree play and music class. It is for 20% off and doesn't expire until 2008.

MATTYSMOMMY
06-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Thank you! I just attended a class, but did not get one.

MATTYSMOMMY
06-26-2007, 12:21 PM
Alyssa,

I have another question, have you been to both the Gymboree Music and the regular Play class. Matthew is 15 months old and I am trying to decide between the music or play. I took him to music, but he wandered a lot.....

Oregonmother
06-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Did you sign up for the class? I recieved mine about a month ago, and I think all members should recieve one. I would ask, because maybe they just forgot. It comes in a little booklet with all your Gymboree membership benefits. It also has a 20% off coupon for Gymboree.
I have been to both the play and the music classes, my children have always had more fun at the play classes. There is more to hold their attention in my opinion (bubbles, songs, parachute, and all the different things to climb on. I guess it depends on the temperment of you child though, mine are very active. HTH!