PDA

View Full Version : Some Targets - Target Patio Furniture/Accessories On Clearance - 30% off

MMMommy
06-26-2007, 08:11 PM
I went to my local Target (San Mateo, CA Target) today, and their patio furniture/accessories (cushions, chair pads, etc.) were on clearance at 30% off. But nearby Redwood City's Target did not have their patio items on clearance yet. So apparently some Targets have started their patio clearance, whereas others have not.

Update: I think Redwood City does have the 30% off now.

Another update: The Tiverton dining table that I saw for $7X.XX was a pricing error made by Target. Target removed the clearance sticker and said that it was $199.99. They said they would have honored that price had I bought it that day when the sticker was still on it. Sigh.

Happy shopping!

jawilli4
06-26-2007, 09:03 PM
I was in a Target yesterday and think I overheard an associate telling another associate that the outdoor patio stuff had to be gone in two weeks because the back to school stuff was going to take its place. I was in an aisle or two over from the conversation but figured that some pretty good sales would be coming our way very soon.

SuzH
06-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Thank you for posting this tip. We need new chair cushions for our patio furniture and with six chairs, it adds up fast. I had just bought some cheapo cushions from Wal-Mart but for a few bucks more I snagged six, much nicer - far better quality, cushions for 30% off at Target. Yippee!

Ceepa
06-29-2007, 07:52 AM
I was just thinking we needed something at Target, now I'll be sure to check out the outdoor sales, too.

-Ceepa