PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Safe Voyage Half Off at Baby Center $97.99 ($89.99 plus 8.00 oversize shipping)

cbscherer
06-30-2007, 07:47 AM
http://store.babycenter.com/product/safety+-+baby+care/car+seats/convertible+car+seats/safe+voyage+deluxe+convertible+car+seat.do?asc=fal se

FREESHIP49 takes off the regular shipping (but not the oversize shipping). Go through ebates or fatwallet to get an extra 5 percent off.

Got this for my MIL's car. It is an 06 model but would be good for those of us who cannot justify buying another marathon for a seat that will only see occassional use.

mom2ethan
06-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Thank you! I had been thinking about getting this car seat to use as a back-up/grandparent car seat. I ordered the grey/black one this morning and the order got cancelled. I just called and the red/black one was still in stock so I ordered it. (I think I'll end up losing the ebates 5% though...) I've got my fingers crossed that it all goes through this time.

Susan

sumertime
06-30-2007, 04:46 PM
I ordered the black/gray earlier today, but didn't check my email to get the cancellation notice until I read this. Unfortunately, they are now completely sold out of both seats.

mom2ethan
06-30-2007, 06:15 PM
I just got my second order cancelled. I am not happy. The rep assured me that it was in stock when I ordered the red one.

Susan

nicksmom
06-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I was just able to put in an order for the red one. Hopefully I won't get an email later telling me the order was cancelled.

BargainMomforLuke
06-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Just an FYI.

When Baby Center had the whole fiasco with the Fisher Price cradle swing a few months ago, all of the people who called & complained ended up getting the swing at the advertised price (though they might have had to wait 2 months) or some other compensation. My good friend did this & they guaranteed the price & she eventually got the swing. Baby Center is notorious for offering great deals but then canceling all orders.

beccaneck
06-30-2007, 08:41 PM
I just called to complain and they gave some excuse about no one being there on the weekends to remove the seat from online once they ran out. However, they did tell me that once the seat is back in stock, you can call with the original order number with the sale price and they will honor it. So, keep your original order and look for it to be back in stock again!

sumertime
07-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Thank you! Great to know!