PDA

View Full Version : Attention Vacation-Goers! LON is much better than PBK!

canada
06-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Yay, it's summertime and you're going to be away from home for a week or two. You won't be home to receive delivery (hubby might be thankful for that) but you still want to get in on those awesome summer clearance sales, so you think I'll ask for delivery to be delayed until I come back.

If you are going to buy something on delayed shipment, please do not get it at PBK. They will put your purchase on hold but they cannot guarantee the availabilty of any of the items until they've finally shipped. BUT they will charge your credit card upfront. So even though you've paid for it, they won't reserve the items for you. Good luck on scoring any of those clearance items!

So, in a panic I called Land of Nod and what a contrast! They will delay shipment and they will guarantee that your items are available when they ship it out. As the CS said, "You've paid for it, it's yours. It's reserved for you."

I don't know the policy of other stores for delayed shipment, but if you know of them, it may come in handy for this time of the year.