07-03-2007, 09:59 AM
http://www.toysrus.com/category/inde...origkw=2792794

Play yards for less than $16.
Maclaren Volo for $25

Car seats, strollers, toys, more!

Check it out!

amycd
07-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Thanks! Great prices! Does anyone have a promotion code? For shipping especially?

BargainMomforLuke
07-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Playyard
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2373765&cp=&pg=1&view=all&sr=1&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2254197&origkw=play+yard&kw=playard&s=A-StorePrice-TRUS&parentPage=search

Volo
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267533&cp=&sr=1&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2254197&origkw=Maclaren+Volo&kw=maclaren+volo&parentPage=search

lisabor
07-03-2007, 11:28 AM
These great TRU deals sure do go fast. It is already saying 'Temporarily Not Available Online' :(

Can those with experience tell me if it will become available again at this price?

Thanks,
Lisa

robertrose
07-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Thse are super prices, but the Shipping is killing me, in concept. My shipping is almost just as much as my purchase subtotal. I am trying to figure if the deals are still worth it, before I lose everything out of my cart! :-) We all now what happens when we wait too long!

Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

Grace

Twoboos
07-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Y'know, that's just annoying of TRU. I don't need any baby gear but I poked through and some of the deals are truly AMAZING! But every single fantastic deal I clicked on was "temporarily unavailable online." If it was ever available at all! I must have clicked on a dozen items and only one was available, and that was a markdown from $8 to $2.50. Big whoop.

lindaana
07-03-2007, 12:40 PM
I got the Volo, but went back for the Swift and it was gone. I hope they actually ship the Volo.

I think everyting was avaialble, but it went SO QUICK!

HallsofVA
07-03-2007, 02:06 PM
I didn't see any of the great deals on gear that were still available.

I priced out a bunch of stuff, but shipping was a killer. (My original shopping cart had shipping at 150% of the item costs!)

But I did snag three Disney dress up outfits (Snow White, Cinderella, and Tinkerbell) for $5 each with free shipping (as long as they are the only things in your cart shipping from that location.) I'm hopefully we can use them on our Disney cruise next year. (But if not, I'm only out $5/each)

There were 2 dolls I looked out (from I-Play) but though the dolls were priced the same, one cost $4 to ship while the other cost almost $8 to ship, so it pays to play around with your cart contents to make sure you're getting the best deal.

jennkate
07-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Can you tell me how you got the free shipping on the disney princess dress up dresses? Thanks!

vickimaggie
07-03-2007, 07:52 PM
I did pretty well. I got $155.92 worth of toys for $53.45 shipped :)

HallsofVA
07-03-2007, 08:16 PM
I don't really know *how* I did it. But I wasn't going to argue with them.

I'd put the 3 dresses in my cart, and the shipping estimate was $11 or so. I added 2 more items to my cart that added about $5 more to the initial shipping estimate. But after specifying my address, I was taken to the screen where you pick shipping options. The other two items were listed separately with shipping cost of about $6, and the three dresses were listed together with $0 shipping cost. So my total cost was lower than the shopping cart had originally shown by $10 or so.

I just checked the site, and only the Tinkerbell dress (of the Disney ones) is still available, and shipping for that alone looks like its $4 something (at least to VA)

jennkate
07-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks Cathleen!

I'm glad you were able to get that free shipping deal - I wasn't able to get it to work for me, but I went ahead and ordered anyway earlier this afternoon. Shipping was a little under $5.00 and I got all three dresses, so I still consider it a pretty good score (especially considering dd's fascination wil all things Disney princess!)

theloo
07-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Ack! I saw this post and wanted the Volo bad :( Wah!

scout123
07-04-2007, 07:11 AM
I am SICK I missed out on the Disney dresses! DD would have loved them! If anyone sees these back online PLEASE let me know!
Angie

anamika
07-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Add me to the list of sad mommies. I need an umbrella stroller so I would have settled for anyone of them. I just saw the prices went up a few dollars which means they did come back in stock for some time probably.
Oh well............

abstonka
07-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Just had my order for 2 valances cancelled (after receiving the bedding set). Ironically the item is still showing available online. I called last night and was told to call back during business hours. The best idea the first person had was for me to reorder at the new $12.98 price (I had paid 3.25). The supervisor was able to make a price adjustment down to around $3, but I had to pay shipping again. And there is no guarantee this order won't be cancelled!

What is up with a store cancelling items for shopper #1 but moments later selling the same item to shopper #2? The supervisor explained it as they must have received some returns, but at this point they don't know if they are resaleable or not (but the returns go into the system regardless).

I call this a bad business practice! If I had paid a lot of money for this stuff or if I really cared that much about the valance matching exactly, then I would really be upset. The bedding set was almost $20 to ship, which I would be out if I abandoned the whole set at this point.

Thanks for letting me vent! Now I feel the pain of all those bargain hunters who have ventured into "cancelled" land before!