PDA

View Full Version : MORE RECALLS - Super Veggie Tings joins Veggie Booty

babybunny
07-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Robert's American Gourmet Inc. said it was recalling all lots and sizes of Super Veggie Tings Crunchy Corn Sticks Snack Food sold across the United States and Canada.

Company president and chief executive Robert Ehrlich said the recall was precautionary, since the product used the same seasoning as the Veggie Booty Snack Food recalled last week. Ehrlich said his Sea Cliff, New York, company is still doing testing to determine the source of any contamination. The seasoning is exclusive to the company, he added. The actual product is made under contract by an unnamed manufacturer, the company said in a release.

suzhatch1
07-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Oh crud! I was afraid of this...I thru out the Veggie Booty the other day, but left a brand new unopened bag of Tings in the pantry. I'm glad I saw this, I'll toss the Tings too.

I hope this doesn't affect regular Pirate Booty....my DDs would be lost w/out a PB fix! LOL!

DrSally
07-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Aw man, I was wondering this as well. We threw out 3 bags of veggie booty and I had one bag of the veggie tings. I don't think I gave any to DS yet, but this is really annoying. Now I have to send it another bag. Thanks for posting