PDA

View Full Version : TCP boys Jeans for $2.99 each at outlet!

robertrose
07-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Was at the Childrens Place Outlet store in Orlando. ( I didnt even know they had an outlet) I got 3 pairs of jeans for my DS for $2.99 each! My SIL got 4 pair. Great for the fall! They had several, after we asked if they had more in the back. Along with that, they were running the extra 30% off Monster sale also.

Good luck - hope you have a TCP Outlet store around! Maybe you could call for availability.

Grace

MMEand1
07-03-2007, 03:51 PM
I hate living in the middle of nowhere!!! There are no TCP's around here for about a 4 hours drive!!! And my boy needs some pants. UGH.

Well, anyway, happy shopping!
Mariah P.

jd11365
07-03-2007, 05:45 PM
The outlet at Belz? Is Belz open? I thought it closed?

robertrose
07-03-2007, 06:33 PM
It was in the Prime outlets (Red sign outside), I think. You can see them off of I-4, if that helps. They are renovating, adding another building/wing. It is in the same building as Carters, Gap, Guess.

I do know it was not the Beltz, my SIL thouight it was but it wasnt. Maybe TCP just joined the mall?

Grace

jd11365
07-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Gotcha. Prime used to be called Belz, which is the confusion. I thought they were all closed though. TCP was there, so I guess it's back. Or maybe it never left. At least I know it's there now, thanks!