PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Bed Bath & Beyond Coupon?

suzhatch1
07-06-2007, 10:06 PM
I know they usually send out 20% off coupons thru the mail, and I've gotten some in the past, but don't have any on hand & I need to make a BBB purchase in the next week, so was hoping maybe someone might have one (either for online use or printable).

I did sign up on their website for regular mailings in the future, but we have a wedding we are attending at the end of the month & the couple is registered there, so I need to make the purchase probably in the next week in order to have it shipped in time. So that's probably not enough time to wait for their next snail mailing.

I'd love ya if you had one (or more) to share!
TIA,
Suz :)

neeter
07-06-2007, 11:44 PM
i haven't seen BBB coupons for online use, but i read somewhere that you can make the purchase online, and then bring in your receipt plus the coupon at the store and they will adjust it for you. i haven't tried it yet, but its worth a try!

newnana
07-07-2007, 05:11 PM
I'd be happy to mail you one. I have a bunch, but they are all in-store use only and don't have a code I could give you. Also know that they do take expired ones at least 3 months out and will honor Linens and Things coupons as well.

Let me know if you want me to snail you one.
Michelle

JTsMom
07-07-2007, 06:52 PM
That is probably true. I know that you can buy it in store, then bring it back the receipt plus the coupon and they'll give you the 20% back b/c I forgot my coupon at home one time, and they let me know about that policy. I have to say, the customer severice at that store is really amazing. They 100% stand behind their products, and have awesome attitudes about coupons. They'll even let you use as many as you want! I NEVER buy anything there without one.

ShanaMama
07-07-2007, 10:10 PM
I, too, hoard the coupons. I've never had them refuse an expired one. I just keep a bunch in the car & use them when I go. (They're usually 20% of one item & you can use one on each item.)
If you still want some, pm or email me. I am saving $$ by not checking this board too often! ;)

tinatruong
07-08-2007, 01:53 AM
I have a linen and things online code and you can get free shipping on alot of items or just have then ship to a store and shipping is free or spend 150 and shipping is free..

Coupon code does not expire till the end of the year !

mnosky1
07-15-2007, 10:34 PM
They also take any competitor coupons. So as a last resort you can almost always find a department store 20% off coupon (but sometimes is only 10% on home).
Michelle

JF9404
07-16-2007, 07:10 AM
I had a bunch too, but I think my husband threw them out. Does anyone have an extra they can send me? I'd really appreciate it.

Jessica
Mommy to
Alex 6/27/94, Devin 10/29/04, & Emily 1/15/07

Mabster
07-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Another thing you can do is search online for a coupon code, place an order online, and opt to pick it up at the store. I've done this with Linens n' things with great sucess, especially when they were in eBates, then I got the eBate as well. Good luck.