urooj
07-07-2007, 02:45 AM
cant decide btw the pedoodles or pedipeds for my 1 year old
Any suggestions and wht would b hte cheapest place to buy

TIA
urooj

Radosti
07-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Pedipeds are soft leather bottom... not really outdoor shoes. Pedoodles are first walkers with rubber soles. I can honestly say that once he started walking, the pedoodles were a lot more useful for us.

wcheng
07-07-2007, 04:35 PM
We loved our Pedoodles. My DD wore them for almost a year. Their sizing is generous enough to extend 2 shoe sizings making it a good investment. They offer free shipping on their site (pedoodles.com) but if you look around online, there's other sites that offer even better deals. Highly recommended shoe.

robertrose
07-07-2007, 09:51 PM
I dont have any experience with Pedoodles. They do look super cute! But I am the hugest Pediped fan. When researching them, I heard great about both, but the Pedipeds actually "look" like real shoes. (Mary Janes, loafers, etc)

I bought my DDs first pair at 1 yr, and now she has many of them! I just love them, and she can play outside with them as well. They are intended for outdoor use also. Just don't go splashing in big puddles or stepping on broken glass and you should be fine. The soles are fairly thick, but still "soft-soled" - perfect for the first-time walkers! They really feel (look to me) like walking barefoot, her little feet are so perfect in them! And she gets compliments on them wherever we go, numerous times in an outing. They are so cute and she loves to wear them. She is always grabbing them out of her closet to put on. :-)

Pricewise - I bought most of mine through Endless. With the negative $5 ship, they come to about $24. Not bad, considering they are $30+ tax usually in a boutique store.

HTH!
Grace