PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an extra Gymboree 20% coupon?

AimsAmom
07-07-2007, 10:33 PM
I'd love to have one of those 20% Gymboree coupons if anyone has one they'd like to give up. I heard that some were mailed out, but I never received one. Feel free to e-mail [email protected]

BeachBum
07-08-2007, 06:20 AM
I don't think there is a valid coupon now. There was one in June but it expired. Although they were mailed out, the coupons "save and scratch" were also available in stores.

miki
07-08-2007, 08:55 AM
There is one out there. I've used mine already. I got it the day after 4th of July. The mailing had a back to school theme with kids in uniform looking clothes and was for 20%.

AimsAmom
07-08-2007, 09:02 AM
ebay has tons of them right now. I wish I knew how to get on Gymboree's mailing list.

robertrose
07-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Even if you are on Gymbo's mailing list, you may not have gotten one. It was a random mailer, luck of the draw. My SIL doesnt even shop Gymbo and got a "random" one a while back that I never got - and I spend a ridiculous amount of money at Gymbo and am definitely on the mail list. So ask random people you know that dont shop at Gymbo, they may have gotten one :-)

BTW - I didnt get one of these back to school 20% off either. So..........if anyone doesnt want theirs............. :-)

Grace