PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on an inflatable bounce house?? Suggestions?

kotzally
07-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Looking to buy a bounce house under $200.....

BargainMomforLuke
07-08-2007, 10:21 AM
My store in FL had like 5 of these in stock. Use a 20% off card to get it down to $180.

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2602983&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-TWRFK97ezpkpNFKxL2OMcQ

Manufacturer's link
http://www.kidwiseoutdoors.com/product_info.php?cPath=62&products_id=303

Larger Image Link:
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=449023&ppid=1122&image=52217100&images=52217100&formats=0&format=0

Jump'n Dodgeball is a new and exciting ball game for kids. The Jumphouse is a huge 10 foot wide by 14 foot long surface that has an inflated center partition which separates players. The middle section has different size holes to throw the soft neoprene balls through. The object is to tag your competing players with the ball. Players keep score by giving points for tagging opponents. Players can play all day in this fast paced action packed game for kids.

Features

* Inflated center partition separates players
* Includes: Blower, carry bag, 6 Neoprene Balls
* Dimensions: 10' x 20' x 10' H when fully inflated
* Ages: 6+ (adult supervision required
* Weight limit: 400 lbs. (recommended for up to 4 players)

kotzally
07-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks so much for this suggestion, look very neat! Where do I get a 20% coupon?

neeter
07-08-2007, 12:05 PM
That looks so cool!

Someone posted a 20% off code earlier; with free shipping on the house, you'd be set!

Here is the code for 20% off 194712697488

kotzally
07-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Problem is I can't seem to get free shipping--- they want $50 for standard ground. It says its "deal of the day" with free shipping but when I go to checkout that doesn't seem to be the case!!!

BargainMomforLuke
07-08-2007, 04:38 PM
I can snail mail you a coupon if you would like. I'm always getting a ton in the mail. But you would need to still go & buy the jump house now at the store, as they probably won't last at that price. Then bring back your receipt with the coupon & they'll do a price adjust.

FYI: It's not free shipping because due to the $50 excess weight charge.

kotzally
07-08-2007, 05:26 PM
I mangaged to get ahold of the closest store and they are going to have one shipped to the store, so no s&h!!! Hopefully the 20% coupons will still be good when I go to get it!

MMMommy
07-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Does anyone have this one? I don't think my kids would understand the dodgeball concept yet, so I was wondering if it would be just as good as simply a bouncey house. It's a great price.

kotzally
07-09-2007, 09:08 AM
I was wondering the same thing...I went ahead and ordered it after seeing the last picture posted showing the "large view". It shows a different angle and looks like it can be lots of fun!! I had them do a store transfer so I didn't have to pay shipping!

momofjandl
07-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Argh.this is a great price and we really want one, but I want one that I can bring in the house in the winter. This is just too big for that. I don't think it will even fit in the garage.

For those with bounce houses...if you use them inside can it touch the walls or ceiling..or is that not a great idea?

Anyone have one they use inside? Which one is it, where did you get it, how big is it, etc.?

I like this one b/c is has a bigger bounce space and a larger weight limit. I don't want one of those tiny ones with no weight limit and no bounce.

I think we can devote an extra room so we could probably fit maybe a 10 by 12 or something depending on it's shape. I don't think we can go higher than 8-9 ft..but maybe we can in another room that has cathedral ceilings. I really want something that will hold 200lbs at least and would prefer more. And at least 2 kids if not more.

I know a year or so ago some found one at Kohls. Was that a one time thing or should I look there again in the fall? Any other places I should keep a look out on?

Thanks,
Ruth

momofjandl
07-09-2007, 03:24 PM
So I caved and bought it to see if I could maybe just try to fit it into one of our large rooms. It won't even fit into my sons 24 by 11 bedroom..which is huge.

It's heavy and big and I lugged it all the way up stairs and now I have to disassemble. That's what I get for trying to get a "deal". And this really is a good deal.

I'm thinking about setting it up outside to see if we really like it and maybe we'll just keep it. But what I really wanted was one we could use indoors. I looked everywhere online and just couldn't find what I was looking for. Everything costs more than this one or about the same and they are tiny. I saw one at kb toys for $129.99 and it was only 7by7. My sons are 4.5 and 3 and I just don't want to buy a tiny one for them to outgrow.

I'm so sad. :)

Ruth

momofjandl
So I caved and bought it to see if I could maybe just try to fit it into one of our large rooms. It won't even fit into my sons 24 by 11 bedroom..which is huge.

It's heavy and big and I lugged it all the way up stairs and now I have to disassemble. That's what I get for trying to get a "deal". And this really is a good deal.

I'm thinking about setting it up outside to see if we really like it and maybe we'll just keep it. But what I really wanted was one we could use indoors. I looked everywhere online and just couldn't find what I was looking for. Everything costs more than this one or about the same and they are tiny. I saw one at kb toys for $129.99 and it was only 7by7. My sons are 4.5 and 3 and I just don't want to buy a tiny one for them to outgrow.

Ruth

momofjandl

Ruth

swt2th1
07-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the tip! I like the higher weight limit and I'm going to use it just as a bouncy house and separate the bigger kids from their little siblings. :)

freedom
07-10-2007, 12:26 PM
If its for a young child, Walmart.com has a "castle bouncer" for around $40.

momofjandl
07-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks! Our boys are 4.5 and 3 so we want something a little bit bigger, sturdier, and with a pump. Something they can grow in to so to speak.

It seems the best option for the price is the little tikes 9 by 12 by 6 one with the slide. Does anyone have this one? The reviews are great and it's received awards, but I am still worried about size with my boys. They are both tall for their ages and several people seem to think this one is good for the under 5 set.

They had several bounce house styles at TRU. When do you think I can expect the price to come down for end of season? In the fall?

Thanks,
Ruth

kellij
07-10-2007, 04:30 PM
I asked someone at my TRU about this last week. She said if they have anything left, it's usually marked down around December.

momofjandl
07-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks! This stinks though b/c I don't think I've ever seem them there in Dec.

Though it makes sense b/c I saw a review on Amazon where a woman got a large one at Target on clearance in Dec.

I haven't seen the larger ones in Target or Walmart BandM. Has anyone else?

Thanks again...I'll be keeping a look out come fall into winter.

Ruth

katerinasmom
07-11-2007, 06:51 AM
We have the little tikes 9x12x6 Jump n' slide.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3609912

DD received it as a gift for her 3rd birthday from a couple of her aunts a month ago. She loves it. She's been in there with her 10 year old cousin and they had a blast. We've only used it outside. OUr house it just too small to bring it inside. But I have seen it in stock in a B&M Walmart.

momofjandl
07-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks! this is exacty the one I was talking about. So I guess if your DD was in it with a 10 yr old, the jumping space isn't too small?

I had read that the measurements included the slide so that the jumping space is only 6by7 or so. I was afraid that would be too small for 2 kids.

Also, I read by one poster that it wasn't very bouncy...like bouncing on a mattress and that was it. Are you finding that true?

And do you find it leaks air at the seams? A lot of people said it did, but it was supposed to. But some said it made it too squishy.

Ok..sorry for all the questions. Thanks again!
Ruth

katerinasmom
07-12-2007, 07:32 AM
I haven't actually measured the jumping space but they didn't seem to be continuously smashing into each other. And it seemed bouncy enough - at least for their taste. Bouncier than a mattress? - I really didn't pay much attention. Sorry. But I did notice that the 10 year old would often jump hard in order to bounce my DD into a flop (which she loved). I don't know if your kids would prefer more bounce. But for my 3 year old it was great. The slide is short and you should not expect them to slide down like on a playground slide. But they both seemed to enjoy coming out of the bounce house head first down the slide.
As far as air leaking out of the seams - I didn't notice any and the house didn't seem to get soft.

momofjandl
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks again. I think we'll probably just go with this one, but wait to see if any sales come up.

It's received a lot of good reviews. Of course, I just pick out the one or two bad ones and obsess on those. :)

Thanks again!
Ruth

supercalifragilous
07-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Thank you to the OP for posting this! Actually walked into my local LNT to have them order it (and save on shipping) and they happened to have a couple in stock!

The neighborhood kids are LOVING this and this was an AWESOME deal - most in the 400-pound range are much much more.