PDA

View Full Version : Target Baby Clearance has begun!

Dcclerk
07-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the head's up. This post prompted me to peer at the clearance area a bit and I found the exact same Graco Snugride base that I had almost bought yesterday for $40, marked down to $8.79. Sounds good to me.... :)

theloo
07-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Unfortunately, none of the big ticket items were on clearance here :(

neeter
07-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks for posting this! I got a Cosco Scenera carseat (for travel) for $27 (originally $39). Thanks!!

snooc
07-10-2007, 11:43 AM
We just got the Britax Marathon for $90.98!!!!!!!!!!!

theloo
07-10-2007, 02:24 PM
>We just got the Britax Marathon for $90.98!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one???

snooc
07-10-2007, 04:14 PM
>>We just got the Britax Marathon for $90.98!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Which one???

The Brooke (flower) design. We also just went back and bought a second one. It wasn't marked but the cashier matched our receipt from this morning. Production dates were Feb. 07 for the first one and June 07 for the second.

emschwar
07-10-2007, 04:19 PM
My target was a bust this afternoon. They had one FP baby monitor on clearance (30% off), some graco high chairs, and one graco travel system. That was about it.

I'll have to check again on thursday!

matthewsmom
07-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Just made a special trip today but nothing was on sale at all. I was looking for a booster seat. We live in DC metro area. Anyone have any luck at a Target nearby? I was at the Target in Rockville.

abstonka
07-10-2007, 07:36 PM
At Target in Knoxville (Turkey Creek), there was the Graco Callista line half price (pack-n-play, high chair, travel system) along with a few other high chairs. No car seats on clearance unfortunately.

Congrats on those who got a marathon for less than $100!

EvaMC
07-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Does anyone what day Target does their markdowns?
I went today and the Play Wonder items, Thomas and Bob the Builder were only 15%.

I know it varies by stores but we never seem to have any luck on the good sales. I'm so bummed :(

Mikey0709
07-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Would love to get a carseat deal! If anyone local sees them get marked down - PLEASE POST! Thanks!

dontdoit
07-11-2007, 07:06 AM
I'm in Knoxville, too! Glad I didn't drive out to Super Target to look for a Marathon. I'll go look at the Target by Knoxville Center and Clinton Hwy and tell you if I find a cheap Marathon!

o_mom
07-11-2007, 07:29 AM
If your store isn't on sale yet, they will probably go on in the next few weeks. I got two Marathons last year for 50% off. My stores didn't start marking down until a few weeks after I first saw it here. Baby section is marked down on Mondays and there is usually 2 weeks between markdowns (30, 50, 75%, etc.)

babyready
07-11-2007, 09:44 AM
It is done by department.

Baby department is on Mondays and Toys on Thursdays. At least that is the general schedule at most Targets.

theloo
07-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the tip. I went last night just to check on the Marathon, but it was FULL PRICE, not even 30% off.

hellokitty
07-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks for posting! I went with the kids today and stocked up on christmas gifts! I usually don't like buying stuff until it's 75% off, but with a toddler and preschooler, freq trips to target are not always possible. Anyway, they had a lot of geotrax stuff on sale, most were 30%, but there were some 50%, which I got. They had the die cast thomas stuff on sale for about 50% off. If you are looking for fisher price pixter games like I am (I have searched high and low for MONTHS!), looks like target is clearancing it out at 50%, and the system was more than 50% off (it's a nice system, but it seems like games are impossible to find, so if you get it, buy the cartidges too!). Unfortunately, I only found one ABC cartridge that is approp for my son, the other stuff was for older kids. They had tons of aquadoodle and magnadoodle stuff on clearance as well and the cute kids gardening line is 50% off. I got two prs of wellie boots for my kids. The baby stuff at our store (they are totally re-arranging the entire store!) was not in the baby section, but over by the front of the store where they usually have season stuff (next to the registers by the fridge stuff). So, be sure to check there if your store is undergoing construction or being remodeled. They only had a few graco and evenflo booster seats. I didn't see any britax stuff. I only saw one baby einstein playmat and another one of those hanging playmat thins... maybe our store is cleaned out or maybe they haven't quite put out all of their baby stuff yet. The patio stuff is 50% off, but it was annoying, b/c they decided to pile all that was left (of the furniture) up in a huge mound in the patio section... I was not really able to fit my humongous cart (I had the one that seats two kids, we call it, "the bus.") in there to look around and dig through the pile. If you are serious about the patio stuff, go by yourself w/o the kids, so you can dig around. I also found some t-shirts for my kids for 75% off, but it was pretty picked over.

I found myself a trampoline looking yoga/pilates exercise sytem for only $12.xx (75% off). It looks interesting, I need to exercise more, so it will be something new to try. Anyway, my trip to target today was definitely worth it. There were a lot of girl toys too, but I didn't check them my boys are basically train/car freaks, so that's pretty much what they get now, just train/car/truck stuff.

abstonka
07-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Did you have any luck at the other Knoxville Targets? I bet you would have posted something if you did. Please do post again if you have any luck, and I will do the same! Thanks!

melonkelli
07-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Can you post the code on the receipt for the Marathon so I can do a store search?

thanks,
kelli

skohng
07-14-2007, 03:26 PM
I swung by my local Target this week and didn't see much. Anything going on in the suburbs?

icunurse
07-14-2007, 06:56 PM
I went by ours, too, and not seeing much. Not sure if it hasn't happened yet or just isn't going to happen.

gordo
07-14-2007, 09:05 PM
I found some good deals at the Targets in Gurnee and Mundelein.

Play Wonder kitchen utensils, plates at 50% off, Geo Trax at 50% off and a lot of their summer/garden stuff - kid play tents, outdoor chairs, etc also for 50% off.

Mommy Of A Little Angel
07-15-2007, 09:02 AM
I was at my local Target and they have begun their clearance. There were a lot of car seats on clearance including a gray Roundabout for half off. Also pack 'n plays, clothes, diaper bags, toys, etc. Lots of stuff!

dontdoit
07-15-2007, 02:48 PM
I went to the Target on Clinton Hwy the other day and they only had one style Britax (Marathon-Onyx), and it was full price. I haven't made it to the other one yet. There were other brand carseats at 30% off.