PDA

View Full Version : FLOR carpet tile coupon code - 15% off

shancam
07-18-2007, 06:43 AM
I was just looking at these in a magazine...serendipity!
Do you like them? Was installation easy?

littlecindy
07-18-2007, 01:58 PM
i have had two requests for the coupon. not sure if it is a one-time use, but if i find out it's NOT and anyone can use it i'll post if here for you.

i have received our tiles (we got the toy poodle kind) and they are soft. haven't installed though so i'm not sure how that will go. i'm only making a small "area rug" though. i'd highly suggest getting samples (you can get like 6 for $5 or something. i can't remember if you need a coupon code for the samples, but it was easy to find via google if i did use one). some of the samples i got were VERY rough and i would never buy them, but the toy poodle is pretty soft.

setithof
07-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes, please! I plan on ordering a lot of tiles to create 2 area rugs. I can use all the discount I can get.

Thanks

setithof
07-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes, please! I plan on ordering a lot of tiles to create 2 area rugs. I can use all the discount I can get.

Thanks

littlecindy
07-25-2007, 07:08 AM
i just got emailed a code for 15% off anything at flor. i got these carpet tiles for our nursery. if someone wants it, let me know. not sure if it's a one time thing or not.

littlecindy
07-25-2007, 12:11 PM
i was not sure if the code was one time use or not, so i asked the person i gave it here to post it here when she's done with it.

littlecindy
07-25-2007, 12:11 PM
i was not sure if the code was one time use or not, so i asked the person i gave it here to post it here when she's done with it.

littlecindy
08-02-2007, 11:07 AM
i've seen this coupon on the web now through google, so thought i could safely share it now. expires today or tomorrow i believe!

P077H15W

there's also a sale:

http://www.florcatalog.com/service/flor/shop_by.html?mv_arg=11&src=email&camp=8&aud=a

niecie
08-02-2007, 02:49 PM
That is the same code from lc's email. Funny, I called and they said it was one time use only! Good luck to those that order!