PDA

View Full Version : A way to make money on your used cell phones, cameras, etc.

NancyJ_redo
07-23-2007, 03:13 PM
I just saw this article about a new company that will buy your used
digital devices from you and sell them on Ebay. If your devices are so old they aren't worth any money, the company will at least recycle them for you.

Per the article linked below, the categories of devices they'll accept are cell phones, digital cameras, digital music players, camcorders and GPS devices.

I've never used the company and don't know anything about them other than what's provided in the linked article, but figured it's a good way to make a little cash on unused devices and help save the environment just a little bit!

Second Rotation will find a life for your old gadgets on eBay
http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9748508-7.html

NancyJ_redo
07-23-2007, 03:13 PM
I just saw this article about a new company that will buy your used
digital devices from you and sell them on Ebay. If your devices are so old they aren't worth any money, the company will at least recycle them for you.

Per the article linked below, the categories of devices they'll accept are cell phones, digital cameras, digital music players, camcorders and GPS devices.

I've never used the company and don't know anything about them other than what's provided in the linked article, but figured it's a good way to make a little cash on unused devices and help save the environment just a little bit!

Second Rotation will find a life for your old gadgets on eBay
http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9748508-7.html

JTsMom
07-23-2007, 05:54 PM
You'd be surprised what old cell phones go for on ebay! I was looking for one to replace mine temporarily- someone who shal remain nameless, but is about 30 inches tall, ;) broke mine. Anyway, there were NONE for under $20 or so, even the really basic ones.

JTsMom
07-23-2007, 05:54 PM
You'd be surprised what old cell phones go for on ebay! I was looking for one to replace mine temporarily- someone who shal remain nameless, but is about 30 inches tall, ;) broke mine. Anyway, there were NONE for under $20 or so, even the really basic ones.