PDA

View Full Version : Mom's in the PA Area - looking for discounts to Sesame Street Place

katrich
07-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Hi Moms,

My family is traveling to Sesame Street Place this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knew of any promotion codes or discounts.

Thanks for the help.
Katherine

katrich
07-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Hi Moms,

My family is traveling to Sesame Street Place this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knew of any promotion codes or discounts.

Thanks for the help.
Katherine

jerzeygirl
07-25-2007, 01:17 PM
They often have coupons at McDonalds and places like that, but for the past two years at least, i believe the best discount you can get is by bringing a pepsi can along with you. It gets you something like $10 off admission for up to 4 people. You can call Sesame Place directly to verify - that's where i found this out last year.

jerzeygirl
07-25-2007, 01:17 PM
They often have coupons at McDonalds and places like that, but for the past two years at least, i believe the best discount you can get is by bringing a pepsi can along with you. It gets you something like $10 off admission for up to 4 people. You can call Sesame Place directly to verify - that's where i found this out last year.

mama4jc
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
I believe if you go on the NRA website and 'donate' to them, you get discount tickets. I found this on www.slickdeals.net. HTH!

>Hi Moms,
>
>My family is traveling to Sesame Street Place this weekend and
>I was wondering if anyone knew of any promotion codes or
>discounts.
>
>Thanks for the help.
>Katherine

mama4jc
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
I believe if you go on the NRA website and 'donate' to them, you get discount tickets. I found this on www.slickdeals.net. HTH!

>Hi Moms,
>
>My family is traveling to Sesame Street Place this weekend and
>I was wondering if anyone knew of any promotion codes or
>discounts.
>
>Thanks for the help.
>Katherine