PDA

View Full Version : Tidoo and other dolls on sale at CherishedFriends

GrammyK
07-26-2007, 12:14 AM
cherishedfriends.com has a sale with couple of Tidoo dolls for $15 and a couple for $20. Other clearance dolls include cute White Balloon dolls for $12(haven't seen them but they might "look just like" a dc) and some Madame Alexander 9" Disney princess play dolls for $15.

http://cherishedfriends.com/WeeklyThanks.html

I don't know them but have ordered several times, always good and have never heard of anyone else having problems. Ordering from the web is kind of hard since there isn't a shopping cart - you have to list the items you want and shipping isn't calculated automatically. It's easier for me to email or call.

They often have some dolls on clearance sale. I emailed Lauri to verify these sale prices were still good although the website says ended Tuesday.

Karen R.

GrammyK
07-26-2007, 12:14 AM
cherishedfriends.com has a sale with couple of Tidoo dolls for $15 and a couple for $20. Other clearance dolls include cute White Balloon dolls for $12(haven't seen them but they might "look just like" a dc) and some Madame Alexander 9" Disney princess play dolls for $15.

http://cherishedfriends.com/WeeklyThanks.html

I don't know them but have ordered several times, always good and have never heard of anyone else having problems. Ordering from the web is kind of hard since there isn't a shopping cart - you have to list the items you want and shipping isn't calculated automatically. It's easier for me to email or call.

They often have some dolls on clearance sale. I emailed Lauri to verify these sale prices were still good although the website says ended Tuesday.

Karen R.

GrammyK
07-26-2007, 07:43 AM
Prices have been lowered - Tidoo and some others $10

Karen R

GrammyK
07-26-2007, 07:43 AM
Prices have been lowered - Tidoo and some others $10

Karen R

Oregonmother
07-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Great deal if you close to PA. I'm so far away shipping is $10 for me.

Oregonmother
07-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Great deal if you close to PA. I'm so far away shipping is $10 for me.

Jo..
07-26-2007, 03:45 PM
The white balloon dolls were too cute to pass up. I got 3 of them and a Tidoo shipped to the Midwest for under $10. Thanks!

Jo..
07-26-2007, 03:45 PM
The white balloon dolls were too cute to pass up. I got 3 of them and a Tidoo shipped to the Midwest for under $10. Thanks!