PDA

View Full Version : Makeup sale .50 cents for eyes,face,lips,nails, cases, & kits hurry!

tinatruong
07-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Ok here is the deal of the day.... you can get makeup or 1.00 and once you add the secret code I am going to give you it's only .50 and flat $5.00 shipping...

you can only get 20 items which will total $20.00 and they add the PROMO code CAROLINA and you will get $10.00.. Once you go over 20 items it only takes off $10.00 so if you want more than 20 items you will have to check out twice...

they have lip gloss.. eye shadow, brushes, the whole nine yards... you are going to have a ball picking from all the lip gloss, eye shadows, nail polish, make up cases, and tools to apply your makeup... can't make up our mind add them all to our cart at this price ou can sample them alllll...

these are full size makeup and not travel sizes.. plus this is make up seen in magazines.. have fun and let me know what you get this is sooo exciting !!!!

here is the site
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asp

and here is he codes
CAROLINA

momofjandl
07-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks! At this price I figured I could try it out. They are always in the mags. Maybe it will get me to wear makeup more often. :)

Ruth

ETA: it's 50% off orders up to $20, in the event that wasn't clear. So you can buy anything up to $20 and it will be 50% off. All their makeup and tools are $1 except for sets.

hellokitty
07-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Has anyone tried this brand before? If you have, could you share your experiences?

dotgirl
07-30-2007, 02:11 PM
I've tried it - the lip glosses only, though. I like them. Very smooth, nice colour.

shburks
07-30-2007, 02:35 PM
I have quite a bit from there. The only thing I haven't loved was the mascara.

staceywj
07-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Totally agree about the mascara. I like the lip gloss but it does not "taste" good. The nail polish is also pretty quick drying.

Stacey

clc053103
08-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I got in on the sale-

one disappointment was that some of the items I ordered were listed in stock, but then I got the order with a note saying sorry, some of your items weren't in stock....

Anyway, I liked the Elements eye shadows, and the lip glosses. The eyeliner wasn't that good (think Wet and Wild) and the mascara was pretty bad. but for 50 cents, I can bear with throwing it out!

I would definitely order again for lipgloss and eye shadow.

robertrose
08-01-2007, 09:37 PM
I received my package today. Super quick shipping.

I've played with some, the eyeshadow seems OK. I ordered 3 brushes. They seem pretty good quality. I really like the eyeshadow brush. Great quality overall for the brushes, especially for .50! I think I should have ordered more. Havent really tried anything else but the eyeliner. As PP posted, it was not so smooth.

Anyways, I love to play with new makeup and this sale was great. I'd been meaning to try out ELF. Heard a bunch about it! I will definitely order again, when I find which products are my favorites.
Hope more people post what they like, in case I didnt order it to try.

Thanks to the OP for posting! What a fun sale! :-)

Grace

tinatruong
08-02-2007, 11:30 PM
WOW i can't believe you got your package already when did you order? I have not gotten mine yet.. bummer.. I went to my aunt house and she had a box full of stuff..

The EYE lash curler is just like the one at saphora i think it the Shu brand and I paid 20+ for mine...

Still waiting for my stuffff cant wait

robertrose
08-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Ordered on the 29th, it shipped on the 30th. I got it yesterday,the 1st.

LOVE the eyeshadow brush. The others are good too. Not a fan of the cover or color sticks. Pressed powdre either. I usually us MAC studiofix, so I cant really compare. Like the shadows ok, used the waterproof mascara today. Not bad. It didnt run in the rain....

I notice that my eyelash kit wasnt shipped, and the only way I noticed was a little pencil scribble next to it on the packing slip - it said "no" i think? I wonder if they charged me or if they will still send it. No note stating out of stock. Oh well, no biggie for .50, I guess.

Love my little makeup case too. Its a perfect little size.

Grace