PDA

View Full Version : Any discounts for buying cds online?

jess_g
07-29-2007, 09:12 PM
I want to buy a boxed set of cds from when I was a child. They are available from Amazon but cost $120 for the set. I can't see myself paying that much for them but know I would love them if I did buy them. Does anyone know a coupon code or anything so I can get them cheaper? Maybe even from Boarders or Barnes and Noble online? Or maybe best buy?

Thanks,

Jessica.

ett
07-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Have you checked DeepDiscount.com or Overstock.com. Their prices are usually slightly better than Amazon.

eb1
07-30-2007, 08:40 AM
For some books and cds, the independent sellers on Amazon have a better price than Amazon. Look a couple lines beneath Amazon's price to see if there is a listing for "Used and New Available From $xx.xx"
You're protected by Amazon in case something goes wrong with the sale, and there's a feedback system for sellers so check their rating if you find a good price.

You can also try www.half.com, which is owned by Ebay but does not operate through auctions.

I find Barnes and Noble to be more expensive than Amazon unless you have a coupon; 10% coupons seem to be offered once a month or so (sign up for their mailing list). Borders also has coupons.