PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Baby 25% off Promo Code Users

GB
07-30-2007, 01:42 PM
For those of you that got the 25% off promo code for Amazon Baby, I thought I'd pass this on. I tried to use my code over the weekend on a $600 order (my friends and I all pooled together to stock up on diapers, wipes, etc.) and lo and behold, the coupon only applied to a handful of items. What happens is that when you search under baby, the item comes up, but when you add it to your cart, it switches to another section. Like diapers, they go from baby to health and personal care. So I called Amazon to complain. I mean really, how can diapers not be a baby item? To my surprise, they honored the 25% off off all the items I bought that were cross listed in baby and other areas of Amazon. I had to place the order and wait for it to ship but they then refunded the difference like they said they would. So if anyone else runs into this problem, just call them and complain.

spunkybaby
07-30-2007, 08:29 PM
That's interesting. I haven't used my promo code yet, but the e-mail I received with the code said that diapers were excluded. I had to request my code--it didn't come automatically, so maybe yours didn't have the exclusion? Here's the relevant verbiage:

Offer is not valid on Baby Health and Personal
Care Products including, but not limited to, diapers, formula, baby
wipes and baby bathing products.

Mom to a spunky preschooler (3/04) and a new spunky Christmas baby (12/06)

GB
07-30-2007, 09:51 PM
That is interesting. I didn't have to request mine and it doesn't have any of those exclusions on it. I see the exclusions on Amazon now but they weren't on my promo code. We bought 6 cases of wipes and 6 cases of diapers and they gave me the 25% off all of them.

Jacksmommy2b
08-02-2007, 09:07 PM
I have a lot of baby shopping to do and would loooooove a code like this!

GB
08-02-2007, 09:15 PM
You had to set up a baby registry back in May, I think.