PDA

View Full Version : Bed bath beyond online coupons

zuzusmom
08-06-2007, 08:11 PM
I am expecting a 2nd baby and found the bedding set I want online. They do not have it in the stores so I was wondering if anyone had online coupon codes I can use.

greatcanuk
08-06-2007, 09:12 PM
I don't believe they have online coupons. However, I read somewhere on these boards that you can place your order online, then bring your receipt to the store along with an in-store coupon, and they will credit you the difference. I've never tried it myself however.

Camille

scoop22
08-09-2007, 04:01 PM
call you local store. sometimes they can order it in for you. i have had them do this with certain things. others they could not. then you could use your coupon. HTH. good luck
http://b3.lilypie.com/Sd3bm4.png

staramama
08-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Sorry to hijack, but where does one usually find their in-store coupons?
We don't regularly buy the paper, but I would if it meant 20% off the sheets I'd like to buy!
TIA

scoop22
08-11-2007, 08:12 PM
we get ours in the mail. we get so many we toss them. i think you might be able to sign up online. i am not sure. if not the store should be able to tell you. they might even have an extra floating around. we also have one in our local entertainment book. i hope you find one. if not let me know.

http://b3.lilypie.com/Sd3bm4.png

MaddiesMommy
08-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Also, they accept competitors' coupons. I get Linens and Things flyers in the Sunday paper. It has either a $5 off $15 or a 20% off one item coupon on the back.

HTH!

Janine

staramama
08-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the tips! I know I used to get them in the mail, but they must've given up on us ever buying anything....
I'll pick up the Sunday paper tomorrow.

racerl1
08-12-2007, 09:58 AM
If you go to the store, they can order the item for you from the website, and then you can use the coupon. Also, even though their coupons have expiration dates, they ALWAYS take them. As far as competitors coupons, they will only take them during the valid dates, but BB&B coupons never really expire. A clerk told me this years ago, and they have always taken them from me.