PDA

View Full Version : Robeez - 20% off code

kinglish
08-07-2007, 03:39 PM
I got this email this morning and will not use it. If anyone can use it, let me know your email address and I'll forward the email to you. Here are the details from the email:

Save 20% on select Robeez footwear and Robeez apparel! Limited quantities and styles so hurry for best selection.

It's our way of saying thanks for being a loyal Robeez subscriber.

To purchase sale items you must click the link below to activate your personal promo code*.

----------------
*Please read the details of this exclusive offer:

Please note: This offer is exclusive to Robeez email subscribers. The promo code can only be activated by clicking this email. The promo code activation page is not accessible via Robeez websites.

This promo code can only be used once. After your purchase is complete, you will not be able to use the promo code again.

Offer is valid for orders shipped to North America, and countries on this list. Not valid for cash. No adjustment on previous purchases.

Offer applies only to items located in the Collector's Corner department. You will not see the discounted price until the item is added to the basket. All items in the Collector's Corner sale page are 20% off with your promo code.

You can purchase as many items as you want at one time with this promo code. You can combine sale and non-sale items in your order, however only sale items found in the Collector's Corner department are available at the discounted price of 20% off. All other items in all other departments are priced as marked.

Only pass this code on if you do not want to use it.

Offer expires August 24th, 2007