PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get your best deal on disposable diapers? (x-post in butts)

overcome
08-08-2007, 01:28 PM
We always bought Crusiers at BJ's, but now DD is in a size 7 and I haven't seen them at BJ's. I tried Huggies Supreme, size 6 and I actually like the way they fit, but they aren't at BJ's either.

The only places I know about are diapers.com and amazon, neither of which have great deals.

Any suggestions?

TIA

MaddiesMommy
08-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Wow, I didn't know pampers went up to a size 7. I don't think I've ever seen them. If you have a CVS, sometimes they have diapers on sale. Along w/ their extra care bucks rewards program and manufacturers coupons, it turns out to be a good deal. They just had a Huggies sale a few weeks ago. Amazon also has Huggies and Pampers promos. I haven't heard of any recently, maybe one will be coming up soon. Have you tried pampers baby dry? They've improved them over the past couple of years. They feel similar to the cruisers, but aren't as stretchy. They did add stretchy tabs to them though. I like how they don't have the mesh lining that the cruisers have. And always check the clearance aisles at Target. I just found a box of Huggies pull-ups in my dd's size for 50% off, plus I had a coupon on top of that.

HTH!

Janine