PDA

View Full Version : 30% off at Babystyle - worked on P&T Sport!!!

adriennewi
09-05-2007, 09:48 AM
I used the code SURVEY at check out and got 30% off my entire order.

Here is the great part - I ordered the Phil and Ted Sport Buggy with additional seat and I got 30% off of this!!!

Total w/out coupon $490
Less 30% off -$147
New Total $343

I tried to go in again today and it says that my acccount already used the coupon so I can't use it again.

My order shipped yesterday...It is worth a shot for a great deal on things that aren't supposed to go on sale!

BargainMomforLuke
09-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Holy cow!!! That rocks!

taraalissa
09-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Sounds these orders will be cancelled. I called in my order because for some reason my internet was acting up (comcast is really trying my patience). Upon giving the code at the end of the order, I was told that this was a code given out for a survey that babystyle.com sent out to select customers upon completion of the survey. They will be checking the code users against their list of those email addresses that received it. Any unautorized users will have their order cancelled.

Oh well. If somethings too good to be true....

MeyersDVM
09-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Thank you for this! I just ordered the same thing- a few months earlier than I would have had this deal not came along. WOW what a savings!

Yea!!! Now I get to use this new stroller before the little one comes along- and we will be up to 4 stollers :P

swampnurse
09-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Dang! I just ordered the police cruiser using the code and, being already on sale, it came to $40 shipped. I hope it isn't canceled!

smzapalac
09-05-2007, 03:19 PM
This is an amazing offer. Do you know how long this code will be active? I need to test drive the BOB stroller this weekend before I can order it. Thanks!

adriennewi
09-05-2007, 03:56 PM
I have no idea how long it is good for. I found it at retailmenot.com.

My order is in transit and I recevied a tracking number for UPS that states it will be here tomorrow. SO mine was not concelled.

Best of luck!

Adrienne

BargainMomforLuke
09-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Just some friendly advice...if it's something that seems a little too good to be true, never call the company. That only alerts them & they probably will scrutinize things a little closer after that.

taraalissa
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM
I wasn't calling to find out if it was too good to be true, I was calling to place and order and matter of factly gave the code. They told me the second I mentioned the code that they weren't accepting false orders on that code. They already knew about it and told me that all orders phone or internet with the code would be cancelled. Besides, don't you think they figure out a code is being abused when 100's of orders came pouring in at 30% off? The real thing that ruins it for everyone is posting a code like that on a bargain board like this.

BargainMomforLuke
09-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Whoa, I didn't intend to offend you. I'm sorry if I did. I was just sharing some info. that I thought could be helpful.

taraalissa
09-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm not offended. I didn't mean it to come off as nasty either (its hard to interpret the tone of something when you are only reading the words) I re-read what I wrote and understand how you might have took it that way. I simply meant that they were already on to it and have been bargain shopping online long enough to know never to call and "question" a discount (or price mistake for that matter). Sorry if I came off as defensive or rude.