PDA

View Full Version : Any Crib Tent deals?

brianaw
09-06-2007, 01:48 PM
My son just jumped out of his crib (head first) and now I can not imagine sleeping through the night without something on his crib to protect him from jumping again. The crib tents seems like a good idead, however, it's expensive. Do any of you know where to get a good price for one? I already looked on Craigslist.

Thank you in advance.

angela126
09-06-2007, 02:54 PM
I just went through the same thing last month. I ended up finding one for a little cheaper on Walmart.com ... I think it was $42.95, and then free shipping because they sent it to my local store and I picked it up there. That's still not cheap, but I didn't see any on Craig's List either and didn't want to wait for an ebay auction to end before getting the tent and keeping my little acrobat safe.

Jo..
09-23-2007, 02:32 PM
I've been trying to find a deal on a Crib Tent II. Watching and waiting if anyone spots a bargain...

lav1
09-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Mine got out head first too at 13 mths, I was able to distract for a couple of days and all was forgotten until 16ths. At that time we just transferred to a big bed and it went well. I did child-proof the room, left the monitor on and a gate at the door (which could be climbed over, but slowed down). I did close the door after they went to sleep. I thought about the tent, but if they are young and climb enough and adventurous enough at this age I thought that it could somehow be dangerous.

bamaeagle
09-23-2007, 07:41 PM
We got one when DS was 14 months,fell out as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I felt so relieved to know he was safe. He loves it too. If we somehow forget to zip it he cries until we do. He just turned 3 and are getting ready to put him in a big boy bed. I went ahead and bought one of those play tents for the twin beds because I think it will make the transition easier. I got mine at babycenter.com. It was well worth the price

Pennylane
09-24-2007, 06:48 AM
If you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you, they had it for a decent price. Plus we just had a coupon in our Sunday paper for $10 off a $25 purchase.

Ann