PDA

View Full Version : Another FREE Shutterfly Book!!!!

karolyp
09-17-2007, 05:54 AM
Swipped from another board, but I tried it and it works (I haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail but when I transferred it said the code would be coming in my e-mail within the next 10 days).

1.Sign up/Log-in with www.ImageStation.com to become a member.
2.If you're a new member, upload at least one pic into your account.
3.Click on link at top of the page that says "The ImageStation service is closing on Feb. 1st, 2008. Learn more".
4. When you transfer your pics to Shutterfly (either login in and sign up) you will get a coupon code for a free Classic Photo Book!

Note: If you signed up with Image Station AFTER September 4th, you have to wait until November 12th to transfer your photo(s). Don't forget

I hth someone!

ETA - I just got my code from shutterfly so this does work. And the best thing is that the code expires 3/31/08 so I'll have lots of time to make a book!!

theloo
09-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Can I ask where it says I have to transfer to Shutterfly AFTER November 12? I want to make sure I do it right. Thanks!

spunkybaby
09-18-2007, 04:30 PM
I just tried this: opened a new account on Imagestation, uploaded a pic, and read the terms and conditions--which didn't seem to mention the Nov. 12. date. So I then tried to transfer my one photo to Shutterfly. That's when I got this message:

Oops ...

New accounts opened after September 4, 2007 will not be able to transfer until after November 12, 2007.

So the OP is correct. I have to wait until after Nov. 12, but it seems that no harm was done in trying to initiate the transfer. Thanks, OP, for the tip, though!

Mom to a spunky preschooler (3/04) and a new spunky Christmas baby (12/06)