PDA

View Full Version : Best place for a Nilo table?

ShellB
09-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Best prices, fast/free shipping, good CS? Should I get the smaller, is it too small - or is that the medium? Any further advice appreciated! I don't know why I'm leaning toward this vs train table, but I am. Should I get all the accessories? THANKS!

Shelley mama to Skyler and Kaian
Love my boys!!

schums
09-18-2007, 08:59 AM
We got our Nilo table from Ridge Road Station. Here's the link: http://www.ridgeroadstation.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=46851!468 Shipping is free and FAST. CS is awesome -- we had a problem and they fixed it immediately. Plus, the price is really good too. We got the Thomas size one (the size of a "real" train table) and really like it. Some days DC use it for trains, then puzzles, then Legos (we got the Lego mats, and those rock!)

I definitely recommend both the Nilo table and Ridge Road Station.

HTH,
Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)

ECMom
09-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Look at www.creativebrainsonline.com. I haven't bought a Nilo table from them, but have been pleased with my purchases as well as the customer service when I've called with questions.

ShellB
09-18-2007, 12:44 PM
I was originally thinking of them. But did they shut down or something? Their site seems a bit weird now.

Also, anyone have the smaller table? Would that be TOO small? Right now space is tight, but we might be moving soon.

Shelley mama to Skyler and Kaian
Love my boys!!