PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a CVS coupon for new/transferred prescriptions?!

iowavb
09-18-2007, 03:17 PM
The title says it all... Thanks!
Sara

missym
09-18-2007, 07:44 PM
You can call CVS customer care and request a coupon. I did this and received mine in about 4 days.

**Before anyone posts one, I don't think there are any valid CVS Rx printables out there right now. The scans on SlickDeals aren't valid and should not be posted here. If you have a question about one you've found, please send me an email with the link and I will check it out.**

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03 and Rebecca 09/05

http://bf.lilypie.com/r2Qhm4.png

apriltwinmom
09-19-2007, 06:29 AM
There was one in my last Sunday's Chicago Tribune - can you get your hands on an older paper? Maybe the library?

GL!
Rachel

wzly
09-20-2007, 06:32 AM
Hey there,
I just got a gift card from my CVS pharmacy with no coupon at all...

I spoke to the manager and told him I called Extracare (which I did a few weeks ago), and they were out of coupons. They told me to just ask at the pharmacy.

The manager said, "No problem." He handed me a gift card. I told him I had a coupon, but threw it away when it expired during the summer...

(I was picking up two new scripts...And now I have to go back because the pharmacy tech overcharged me for one...Ugh...Couldn't deal with it through the drive-thru with my over-tired twins in the car...)

Hope that helps! Jen

iowavb
09-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Well, I had actually called Extracare before I went and they told me the same thing, and the pharmacy wouldn't give a gift card, but said that if I could get ahold of one that they would give me the gift card if I bring in my receipt. I called customer care again and they said they are no longer able to give them out over the phone, and I would have to get one from the paper or somewhere else. Thanks for all of your suggestions! Maybe I'll try calling again and see if I get someone else!
Sara

wzly
09-22-2007, 06:46 AM
The thing that worked for me was talking to the store manager. The pharmacy people were completely useless...(I hate to say this but they couldn't even ring up my script correctly...)

I was in CVS picking up a refill several weeks ago when I first asked the pharmacy clerk (a very nice girl). She said she would ask the manager. He came over and I explained that I had a coupon (I did) that expired in June and called Extracare for a new one, but they were out and told me to ask at the pharmacy.

When I returned with a new script, the store manager remembered me from a few weeks ago. I was picking up 2 new scripts a the time....

He saved the day, because I'd feel a lot different now having to go back for them to correct the script. (They didn't ring it up correctly through my health insurance.)

: ) Jen

Jacksmommy2b
09-22-2007, 09:01 AM
Hi!

I just bought more than I can use from ebay. (they are newspaper coupons) I haven't gotten them yet but it should be any day. They expire at the end of the month. I was just thinking I didn't know what to do with the extras! I'll be happy to send you one just PM me with your address.

Dena