PDA

View Full Version : Know of any diaper deals for Pampers Cruisers?

citymama
09-24-2007, 11:43 AM
I need to stock up on diapers and wonder if anyone knows of online deals for Pampers Cruisers. I know at one point Amazon.com had some kind of discount program if you bought over $75 worth, but I never figured out how that worked. Does it still exist? Or know of other diaper deals?

Thanks for any leads!

lil_acorn
09-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Not an online deal, but this month BJ's had coupons for $3 off their big box of diapers. I picked up some baby drys that already had an instant $3 off, so got $6 off a big box. Wound up paying ~13 cents/diaper for Size 3's!

kbudsberg
09-24-2007, 01:59 PM
If you have Publix near you there was a $5 off coupon in this past Sunday's paper. I used that w/a manufacturers $1 off coupon. Got size 1-2 swaddlers for $.13/each.

Kim

ajb524
09-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Another not online deal ;)

Target had pampers jumbo packs for $7.50 each, combined with manufacterer's coupon's I had made them pretty good ($6)

choi07
09-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Don't know if this is online or just in the store, but BRU in my area (NE Ohio) has largest size boxes of Cruisers for 30.99 and Baby Dry for 24.99. Combine with Mfr coupons and/or if you can snag a 15% off BRU coupon for diaps, these are a good deal, too!

Amy

citymama
09-25-2007, 01:52 AM
Thanks! Since we're running short, I may just buy at Amazon or Diapers.com unless my search turns up something else...

eska
09-25-2007, 08:57 PM
I think this is a great deal... I had enough mfg coupons to bring down the price significantly. I got 4 packs for $22.50. Too bad Target doesn't have any printables right now...

fattytuna
09-25-2007, 09:24 PM
If you enroll in amazon's subscribe & save program, it's a 15% discount and you can cancel any time.

calebsmama03
09-25-2007, 10:07 PM
$10 off your first order of $25 minimum purchase.
Go to www.diapers.com and enter code PARENTING6
Expires 10/31/2007
Free shipping over $50
No idea what their prices are like though...

boardom
09-27-2007, 08:26 AM
Subscribe & Save is no longer available for pampers or luvs, so if you're "grandfathered" keep it. I cancelled mine, intending it to be a temporary cancellation, and now they won't let me reactive it. :p

cicada
09-28-2007, 08:00 AM
diapers.com is a bit cheaper for Pampers Cruisers than Amazon is (unless you have the Amazon subscription), and diapers.com gives you a 5% credit on a future order if you order more than $75. Shipping is very quick, too. Downside is you have to order more for free shipping on diapers.com than you do on Amazon.

citymama
09-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah. I have a coupon there as well, so I think I will end up using diapers.com after all. Thanks!

fattytuna
09-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Wow, I didn't realize Amazon Subscribe & Save is no longer available on Pampers. I subscribed to it a while ago.

I was reading the FAQ under Subscribe & Save, and it says: "How can I let you know about a product I'd like to be made eligible for Subscribe & Save? We love feedback. If an item you'd like to subscribe to isn't eligible, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know."

About a month ago, I was buying a 4-pack 25-count Lansinoh breast milk storage bags and a 3-pack 60-count Lansinoh disposable nursing pads. I noticed the program includes the storage bags but not the nursing pads. So I emailed them about interested in subscribing to the nursing pads. And a week later they are included in the program.

If enough of us write to them I think they might bring it back.

citymama
10-28-2007, 01:23 AM
Katherine -
Thanks for the suggestion. I wrote to the Amazon.com email address you posted ([email protected]) asking them to offer Pampers Cruisers through Subscribe and Save again. Otherwise, they're losing business from a lot of us who go to Target or Diapers.com instead. If more of us write, I think that could help! :-)

Suebell
10-28-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm definitely interested in hearing about pampers deals. I have a tot in dipes & a baby on the way. Not looking forward to buying all these diapers without some discount. :) TIA for any tips or head's up.
Sus:)