PDA

View Full Version : Cheap things I bought on clearance from Target today!

MMMommy
09-27-2007, 09:53 PM
24 count box of RoseArt Crayons - 3 cents a box!!!

Kids Scissors - 37 cents

70 page wide ruled notebooks (for the kids to doodle in) - 24 cents

Tinkerbell Backpack - (orig. $14.99) $3.74

Dora Backpack - (orig. $14.99) $3.74

Jansport Backpack for DH - (orig. $44.99) $9.98

Swiss Gear Laptop Bag for DH - $8.48

They had tons of backpacks/book bags for real cheap. A lot were 75% off, with some as low as $2.74 even. A lot of the character ones were $3.74.

lilye13
09-28-2007, 10:23 AM
ooooh gotta go!! good for you! Where was your store?

glbb35
09-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow! That is fantastic. I checked a Target yesterday when I had to get some party supplies for DS birthday but they were pretty wiped out. I still have some other supplies to get so maybe I will check another Target. Thanks for the post!!

B

DS 03 & 06

MMMommy
09-28-2007, 11:15 AM
The San Mateo, CA Target--Bridgepointe Shopping Center. The 3 cent crayons got cleaned out really fast, but there were lots of backpacks--all very decent looking and enough variety to suit anyone's needs. There was a section of clearance backpacks/bags, but there were also clearance ones hanging amidst the normal priced ones, so be sure to check out the normal area too for any hidden gems.

scoop22
09-29-2007, 01:03 PM
thanks for the post and reminder of all the great things you can buy at target. i was able to pick up some notebooks for my students who claim they don't have any. 10 for .25. they will be so happy monday. ha ha. i also got ds a backback. lots of read pens (.12) and of course the dollar section got me as well. i haven't been to target in a very long time. dh won't be happy with the bill. oh well i had fun. thanks..

http://b3.lilypie.com/Sd3bm4.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/WtLfm4.png

lilye13
09-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Thanks!
Just moved to the area and trying to get a feel for the ones out here. Different than back in Arizona. Can't wait to go!

Melanie
09-30-2007, 01:42 AM
They may have all disappeared now but I got striped thermos' for each Dc at ours this week. I picked up the last one each time. The first time with the BTS clearance and then it looked like they moved the remnants to the camping area with the other thermos' (thermi? thermoses? LOL). They were about $7.50. I never saw any other non-character ones, but they had quite a bit of Spiderman as well as a few Little Einsteins, Barbie and Cars. Check prices though because they have some which are not marked down.

I also snagged some of those cool scissor with the covers, one package of mailing tape (I wish they'd had more) and a package of glue sticks. I can't remember the prices but they were great.

Too bad we didn't need any more backpacks!

happy2bamom
09-30-2007, 10:37 AM
The items geared toward college students were on clearance at my Target. I bought a bedding set (for a twin bed) with comforter, sheets, pillow case, bed skirt and sham for $14.xx (orig. $60+). Not great quality (200 thread count sheets), but for $14 it was a good deal.

They also had shower curtains, door mats ($2-$4), body pillows ($8), and various decorative art pieces, curtain panels. HTH

calebsmama03
10-01-2007, 10:13 AM
Lucky you! I was searching for the funtainers in non-character when they got marked down, but they all sold out. I found one (Little Einsteins, so not as bad as SPiderman or Bratz - BLECH!!!) this weekend for 75% off (3.74) so I nabbed it. It is the last one anywhere in my area, I think. Been looking for weeks.

cchen
10-02-2007, 09:15 AM
I was at the Bailey Cross Road Target in Northern VA yesterday. They still have several boxes of cryons available and lots of notebooks.

In the clerance section, I came upon an accordion folder that somebody left behind with many coupons inside (one them is a CVS coupon that that has the name Ms. YAP on it). If you wish the claim the folder, please contact me.

Thanks,
Cindy

Corie
10-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Your best bet would probably be to return the accordion folder to the
Target Lost and Found. Not sure what the chances are that this person
is a member of the BBB.