PDA

View Full Version : TJ Bearytales on Sale at Toys R US $20

tsmom
10-02-2007, 03:33 PM
I know many of the Kolhs orders were getting cancelled but here he is at Toys R Us with free shipping.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2327188&cp

Mom to T and D

mominma
10-03-2007, 08:48 AM
I also saw the TJ Bearytales in the store for the same price.

kcgirl
10-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Please note the ones at TRU only come with one book.

glbb35
10-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks for posting! I was fortunate to receive the bear originally from Kohls. So adding a few new books between $3 and $5 is a great deal and they ship for free!

B

DS 03 & 06

Jo..
10-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks. I got the Kohls Bearytales,and just got two books from TRU for $8 total (free shipping). Two others are already sold out. Get them fast!

mom2one
10-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Okay, with all the talk and excellent reviews of this toy, I just ordered one. My DS is 3 1/2, I hope he is not too old and loves it. I got the bear and two extra books for $29.69 shipped. I love a good deal. Thanks. Susan

DAKnits
10-03-2007, 12:38 PM
I was lucky enough to get one from Kohl's (it's in transit), but just got two books, Safari and Cave Bear for less than $9!!! The others that are on sale are already sold out, but I'm glad to get these! Thanks!

sue_g
10-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Thank you. I order two books yesterday. My first choice, the Stars book, was sold out. I have been looking all over for these books since I got the bear at the Kohls store. I had seen these books at Walmart, but they were full price.

canada
10-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Found four books on clearance at Walmart for $1 each:

My Visit to the Doctor
My Bear-iffic Safari Adventure
My Baby Sister and Me
My Bear-iffic Trip to Outer Space

Total: $4.33

One was on the clearance rack, and three in the regular section. Two did not have any clearance stickers. Scan each as prices may vary from store to store.

kcgirl
10-07-2007, 01:01 PM
At my Wal-Mart these were marked $4 and scanned that way also, but that's still a good deal.

They also had at the $4 price:

My Beary First Day of School
My Bear-rific Trip to Outer Space (with space radio)

Their actual bear was still the original price of $49.99.

At K-Mart this morning, I saw the bear at $29.99 (looked like an original price sticker) and they had some books at $4.99, but I don't remember the titles they had.

If someone's still looking for the bear, maybe there will be some F&F coupon or something for Sears floating around that will work at K-Mart also. Just a thought . . .

kcgirl
10-07-2007, 01:01 PM
At my Wal-Mart these were marked $4 and scanned that way also, but that's still a good deal.

They also had at the $4 price:

My Beary First Day of School
My Bear-rific Trip to Outer Space (with space radio)

Their actual bear was still the original price of $49.99.

At K-Mart this morning, I saw the bear at $29.99 (looked like an original price sticker) and they had some books at $4.99, but I don't remember the titles they had.

If someone's still looking for the bear, maybe there will be some F&F coupon or something for Sears floating around that will work at K-Mart also. Just a thought . . .