PDA

View Full Version : Insane deals at Carters

Radosti
10-02-2007, 10:31 PM
All of their summer clearance as well as some last year's winter stuff is now on clearance for $3.99 a piece and 50% off that. That makes it $1.99 a piece. A whole bunch of the 5-packs of onesies for $1.99 and stuff like that.

This weekend I received a card from them for 20% off your purchase of $50 or more. Plus, on the back, there was a note about their new frequent shopper program. Get a stamp for every $10 you spend and when you reach a $100, you get $10 off your purchase. Plus, to get you started, they give you the first 2 stamps free.

I bought out their clearance rack. $115 total, minus 20% off, I was down to $90.XX, so she stamped my card and I then got $10 more off. So, I paid $80.XX

I have 4 shopping bags worth of future gifts for all the preggos around me (friends and co-workers). Plus, if the next kiddo (whenever it happens) is a girl, she'll be needing a lot of girlie things.

bigsis
10-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Is that at the regular Carter's stores? Those are awesome deals! I just spent a ton at BRU yesterday for gifts. They have buy one, get the 2nd item 50% off. I thought that was good.

bigsis
10-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Just wanted to say if anyone's planning on looking at the Woodland Hills, CA branch, don't bother. You can get better deals at BRU.