PDA

View Full Version : B1G1 Free Leappad, My 1st Leap etc in Toys R Us

LD92599
10-05-2007, 10:10 PM
This was in the store today, - ETA the sale actually STARTS on Sunday along w/ a TON of other really good sales - my store had everything marked on Friday (and ringing up properly).

Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Leappad books - regular, my 1st leap and something else!

Laura
Mom to Will

http://dv.daisypath.com/0eJLm4.png

http://b5.lilypie.com/fS0fm4.png

hellokitty
10-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Cool, I've been wanting to get my son one of the thomas the tank book/cartridge sets for a while now, but didn't want to pay full price. :)

s7714
10-06-2007, 04:54 PM
A bit of a hijack here, but does anyone know if they are even still making the My 1st Leappad stuff? I haven't been able to find the books at any of my local Targets or TRUs for a while now (online yes, but not IRL). I have noticed they did a lot of packaging changes recently--did they just change the packaging for the MFL and I'm just missing it maybe?

TIA,
Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05

Our bones may be brittle, but our spirit is unbreakable.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta www.oif.org

daniele_ut
10-06-2007, 05:34 PM
I've seen the My First LeapPad Books IRL at Toys R Us in the past week. They were B2G1 online last week and I went to check if the store had the same promo. I ended up buying 3 books online for $20, but I guess I should have waited!

I think they only put out a few books at a time for the My First LeapPad. We have The Wiggles, Wocket in My Pocket, Leap's Big Day and a counting one and I haven't seen any of those in the stores for quite a while. We ended up getting Thomas, Cars and Dora this time. He plays with his LeapPad pretty much every day, so it was definitely worth it to get more books.

hellokitty
10-06-2007, 09:24 PM
I get the feeling that as they trend more toward the leapster design, they may be decreasing the amt of leappad stuff in favor for more leapster stuff. That is just my guess, b/c I've seen a lot of it clearanced out at target, meijer and odd lots in the past year, so it's a theory of mine that they will eventually phase out leappads for the more high tech (and more pricey) leapster design.

s7714
10-06-2007, 11:55 PM
That's the impression I was under too since I saw so much of it on clearance a while back, just thought I'd ask to see if anyone had heard if that was officially the story.

Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05

s7714
10-06-2007, 11:55 PM
That's the impression I was under too since I saw so much of it on clearance a while back, just thought I'd ask to see if anyone had heard if that was officially the story.

Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05