PDA

View Full Version : Summer Infant Booster to Toddler Seat -- Looking for a Deal

kcgirl
10-06-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm looking for a good deal on something like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Booster-to-Toddler-Seat/dp/B000MPNI1Q/ref=sr_1_1/103-2582150-7517407?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1191683037&sr=8-1
(through Kaplan Early Learning Company)

I see that One Step Ahead has one priced higher, but comes with a cushion.

Babies R Us has one listed on their online site, but it's not available in the store.

Right Start also carries it.

There are a couple of other places that are supposed to have it, but they don't.

Does anyone have any discount or free shipping codes for any of these stores?

mango
10-07-2007, 10:16 AM
I bought 2 of these at separate times the last 2 years at target.com for around $22 and used the 10% coupon. It comes and goes on their website but you may want to keep an eye on it there.

I totally recommend it and love the neutral color and the flexibility of using it as a booster or toddler seat. It's so sturdy and stable as we've been using it for over 2 years. Even after all the bouncing and jumping my kids do on that chair.

I would even be willing to buy one at full price if I need another one as it's so worth it.

HTH

mango
10-07-2007, 10:16 AM
I bought 2 of these at separate times the last 2 years at target.com for around $22 and used the 10% coupon. It comes and goes on their website but you may want to keep an eye on it there.

I totally recommend it and love the neutral color and the flexibility of using it as a booster or toddler seat. It's so sturdy and stable as we've been using it for over 2 years. Even after all the bouncing and jumping my kids do on that chair.

I would even be willing to buy one at full price if I need another one as it's so worth it.

HTH

kcgirl
10-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks so much for your encouraging review of the seat. I went ahead and ordered one from One Step Ahead yesterday, as I found a 15% code that I could use on it. It's still twice the price that you paid for yours, but I needed something right away. Hopefully the cushion that comes with theirs will be nice also. We'll see.

Again -- THANKS!!

ETA: I also went through Ebates for 6% cash back.

kcgirl
10-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks so much for your encouraging review of the seat. I went ahead and ordered one from One Step Ahead yesterday, as I found a 15% code that I could use on it. It's still twice the price that you paid for yours, but I needed something right away. Hopefully the cushion that comes with theirs will be nice also. We'll see.

Again -- THANKS!!

ETA: I also went through Ebates for 6% cash back.