PDA

View Full Version : Best price for kids crocs mammoth?

billysmommy
10-09-2007, 08:22 PM
I just got DH and I a pair on shoebuy.com this weekend for an incredible price (~54.00 total) but they didn't have kids sizes in stock. DH's pair came today and mine will be here tomorrow and Billy is in love with them ~ they are so soft. What (and where) is the best price you have seen for the kids sizes? Will shoebuy start carrying the kids sizes?

billysmommy
10-09-2007, 08:22 PM
I just got DH and I a pair on shoebuy.com this weekend for an incredible price (~54.00 total) but they didn't have kids sizes in stock. DH's pair came today and mine will be here tomorrow and Billy is in love with them ~ they are so soft. What (and where) is the best price you have seen for the kids sizes? Will shoebuy start carrying the kids sizes?

shancam
10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Shoebuy has some, just not a huge selection of sizes right now. I paid full price from Nordstrom already, but a deal from Shoebuy would have been a better bet...should have waited!!

shancam
10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Shoebuy has some, just not a huge selection of sizes right now. I paid full price from Nordstrom already, but a deal from Shoebuy would have been a better bet...should have waited!!

canada
10-11-2007, 12:06 AM
REI has several of the clogs and mary janes on sale for $19.99.

Croc's Cayman clogs

Colours that are for $19.99

Lime green, orange, and turquoise (various sizes)
http://www.rei.com/product/720846

Mary Jane - Only Army in size 11 is $19.99

http://www.rei.com/product/748390

Free ship if pick-up in store.

Ebates, FW - 3%

canada
10-11-2007, 12:06 AM
REI has several of the clogs and mary janes on sale for $19.99.

Croc's Cayman clogs

Colours that are for $19.99

Lime green, orange, and turquoise (various sizes)
http://www.rei.com/product/720846

Mary Jane - Only Army in size 11 is $19.99

http://www.rei.com/product/748390

Free ship if pick-up in store.

Ebates, FW - 3%

urquie
10-11-2007, 12:52 AM
maybe you can help me with a question about the crocs...

can water get through the holes and penetrate into the liner? these would be great shoes for a seattle winter - assuming the rain doesn't make it through to the socks!

urquie
10-11-2007, 12:52 AM
maybe you can help me with a question about the crocs...

can water get through the holes and penetrate into the liner? these would be great shoes for a seattle winter - assuming the rain doesn't make it through to the socks!

mum2girls
10-11-2007, 01:33 PM
They have them in my kids' sizes and I bought pairs today. I could have waited for a $10 off, but I was afraid that they would be out of the right sizes if I did.

Anyway, I think I paid about $20/pair if I include my ebates: The shoes are $32.95, I used a 20% off Columbus Day coupon, then got 10% off for being a shoebuy member, then also got 10% cashback from ebates. Not bad!

mum2girls
10-11-2007, 01:33 PM
They have them in my kids' sizes and I bought pairs today. I could have waited for a $10 off, but I was afraid that they would be out of the right sizes if I did.

Anyway, I think I paid about $20/pair if I include my ebates: The shoes are $32.95, I used a 20% off Columbus Day coupon, then got 10% off for being a shoebuy member, then also got 10% cashback from ebates. Not bad!

billysmommy
10-12-2007, 07:01 AM
I didn't realize the Columbus Day code was still working. They had their sizes in stock yesterday morning so I ordered them and the UPS guy just dropped them off!!! WooHoo :)

billysmommy
10-12-2007, 07:01 AM
I didn't realize the Columbus Day code was still working. They had their sizes in stock yesterday morning so I ordered them and the UPS guy just dropped them off!!! WooHoo :)

Radosti
10-12-2007, 10:02 AM
I just ordered a pair of the black Mammoth ones for Aaron. He's apparently not capable of wearing anything else. He had a pair of his Tsubo sneakers on a couple of days ago and rode the scooter outside at daycare while dragging his feet. Whole chunks are now missing out of the front of the shoes, I am surprised his toes aren't showing through. And these were pretty new. He's only worn them 6 times. He also trashed his Pedoodles doing the same thing. Crocs hold up to his abuse. I guess it's Crocs and Keens Sneakers for him from now on.

npace19147
10-12-2007, 10:28 AM
yes, they're really not cold weather shoes. (or at least not rainy snowy cold weather).

Merrell has some fleece lined clogs that I loooooove. More than the crocs but super comfy.

urquie
10-12-2007, 11:47 AM
thanks for the info. i've been eyeing those merrell's too, i wish they weren't so expensive!