PDA

View Full Version : Starts Today! Amex Wishlist is coming soon...+ link for cardmember deals

momofjandl
11-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Also click link below for current cardmember deals from various vendors..

http://mywishlist3.amexnetwork.com/

What is My WishList?

My WishList is a program from American Express that offers limited quantities of some of the most sought-after items at incredible Cardmember-only prices, as well as featured products with great savings, and limited-time, limited-supply Wish Certificates. The program runs twice a year: in the spring and during the winter holiday season. It's our way of saying "thanks" to our Cardmembers.

Why are you doing this program?

It’s just our way of thanking American Express® Cardmembers for their business throughout the year and for making American Express their Card of choice.

How long will the program last?

The Program Period starts at 12:00PM ET on November 27, 2007, and ends at 11:59PM ET (or until supplies last after 7:00PM ET batch) on December 13, 2007.

How does My WishList work?

To thank Cardmembers, we’re offering four great ways to participate in My WishList:

1. HOT PRODUCTS

Inventory is released three times a day.

* In-demand items at incredible prices
* Very limited quantities
* Available first-come, first-served while supplies last
* To try for a Hot Product, you must verify eligibility by first unlocking the Hot Product box. Click the “Unlock� button and enter your Card information
* Once you have unlocked the Hot Product box, click “I WANT IT� to try to get a Hot Product
* If successful, you will have six minutes to complete your transaction
* If you are not successful, more may become available after initial release if other Cardmembers either cancel their order or are unable to complete their transaction within six minutes
* Click on the days of the week to preview upcoming items. You can even sign up for an e-mail or Tell A Friend

2. FEATURED PRODUCTS

Inventory is available 24/7 while supplies last.

* Great products at Cardmember-only prices
* New items added throughout the program
* Available first-come, first-served while supplies last (generally higher inventory than Hot Products)

3. WISH CERTIFICATES

Inventory is released three times a day.

* High-value offer certificates for savings up to 25% at name-brand merchants
* Available first-come, first-served at no cost to you while supplies last
* To try for a Wish Certificate, you must verify eligibility by first unlocking the Wish Certificate box. Click the “Unlock� button and enter your Card information
* Once you have unlocked the Wish Certificate box, click “I WANT IT� to try to get a Wish Certificate
* If successful, you will have six minutes to complete your transaction

* If you are not successful, more may become available after initial release if other Cardmembers either cancel their order or are unable to complete their transaction within six minutes

4. EXCLUSIVE MERCHANT OFFERS

Inventory available while supplies last.

Ceepa
11-20-2007, 06:34 PM
I love wishlist.

-Ceepa

momofjandl
11-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Bumping...

Wishlist starts today.

There are Best Buy, Home Depot, EToys, Sports Authority, Bed, Bath, Beyond, wish certs and more.

Didn't see TRU (which I was hoping for.)

Good luck and happy shopping!
Ruth

Nicsmom
11-27-2007, 03:37 PM
yay! Got a Restoration Hardware certificate. Now I have to spend $400 to get $100 off...