PDA

View Full Version : HA price adjustments on sale merchandise?

sdoyle
11-21-2007, 01:43 PM
I just got an e-mail from HA announcing 20% off all sale items.....2 days after buying DD a sale coat from there. Grrrr. Does anyone know if they do price adjustments? Thanks!

Stacy

TahliasMom
11-21-2007, 06:10 PM
I just got back from the HA store. There was a lady returning stuff that she bought few days ago. The sales associate told her that she could only give her a price adjustment on the pieces that the store had in the same size. I think she was able to do that with half so it's worth a try. I would definetly go today, there were a decent variety of sizes except for 100. I bought most of them :) (valley fair, san jose, ca). i'm done shopping, i swear i am. lol

MommyAllison
11-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Their official written policy is that if you buy a full price item and it goes on sale within 14 days, they will give one price adjustment. Supposedly they don't give price adjustments on sale items.

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05

Momof3Labs
11-22-2007, 03:50 PM
I didn't get this e-mail. Could you tell me more about it? Is it in store or online? Is there a coupon to print out, or a code to use?

Thanks so much!!

sdoyle
11-22-2007, 06:45 PM
It's in store only- 20% off all sale items. Pretty good deals when I was there the other day.

Stacy