PDA

View Full Version : $14 off '08 Entertainment Books (with FatCash) Free Ship

hwin708
11-26-2007, 03:38 PM
For those who don't know what an entertainment book is, it is that region-specific coupon book filled local discounts. You purchase the book (typically for $25-30 dollars) and then enjoy all the coupons.

You need to be signed up for FatCash for this. FatCash is basically FatWallet's ebates type program. East signup, easy payout to your Paypal account (or via a check).

Once you are signed into your FatWallet account, click through this link:
http://www.fatwallet.com/cash-back-coupons/Entertainment-Books
The books are $7 off (plus free shipping) and the other $7 will be credited to your FatCash account in a few days.

For many of these books, priced at $25 normally, this brings the price down to $11, which is a steal.

The FatWallet thread (which contains a list of all the local book prices in the second post):
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=785465&start=0

mommybug
11-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Thanks! I didn't see the $7 off coupon but there was a 20% off one and since my book was originally $45 it saved me even more! $29 for my book when I usually spend $45. I'm so glad that I was lagging in getting it this year!

SASM
11-27-2007, 12:19 AM
I do not know if I did this correctly. I received the $7 off the total but how do I know if I'll get the $7 rebate? I didn't see any mention of that.

hwin708
11-27-2007, 12:31 AM
You have to be signed up for FatCash and logged into your FatCash account. Then you just click to Entertainment book site from FatCash's link, and shop like usual. It will not say anything onscreen, but in a few days, the money will appear in your FatCash account.

But, again, it ONLY works if you are signed into your FatCash account and click through their link. Otherwise, they don't get credit for sending your business to the other site, and in return do not pay you for shopping there.

lilye13
11-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Maybe today it's only 5$ off i can't seem to see the 7$ part. Also is anyone familiar with the Bay area books? We are in Belmont and there a like 4 different books we could use, San Fran/ San Mateo, Santa Clara, San Jose, East Bay...any idea which is best?
TIA!

Radosti
11-27-2007, 05:19 PM
I had trouble finding the right book for me as well, there were 3 I could use. I kept clicking through the books and seeing which one had more offers in my area that I would use. Finally decided on one, but it was a very close call. It was of course the $30 book, not the $25 book. But with the $7 FatCash (it was a yesterday only deal) and the $7 off, it was a decent deal.