PDA

View Full Version : Best price on Bob Revolution stroller? Any deals out there right now?

Choccie
11-27-2007, 12:24 PM
I was ready to order the Bob Revolution from tinyrides.com on Sunday. The sale price was $309 but the regular price was listed as $309.99 so I wanted to call the company first to check what was going on. When I called on Monday, the price was $319 and they wouldn't match the price from the day before. The sales rep told me the regular price was $329 so it didn't seem like a screaming deal. I decided to think it over, and went online to order it last night and the price was $359! Today another sales rep told me the regular price is $389 and they won't match yesterday's price. Ahhhhggghh! Why was I so indecisive on Sunday??

Anyway, if anyone knows of any good deals out there, PLEASE let me know! I tried letsgostrolling.com but the 10% coupon cannot be applied to the Bob for some reason :-(

Thanks!

Zaney
11-27-2007, 03:28 PM
I have been waiting for a good deal too. I almost ordered yesterday from babycenter because they had the 20 percent off coupon and free shipping, but there was a 25 dollar extra shipping charge because of size/weight so I held off. I heard REI puts out 20 percent off coupons and does free shipping to local store so I'm holding out to see if one of those comes along. I'm also hoping that since the 2008 models come out in January, that the 2007 will be marked down soon. arunningstroller.com has it for 339 with free cupholder. shop.happy.mothers.com has the 2006 model for 309

BayAreaMom
11-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Usually the REI 20% off member coupon comes out once or twice a year (spring sale or dividend payout- you can call them and get better dates).

Another option is to sign up for REI gearmail (see REI.com- bottom of page) and they will email you a coupon for 15% off- that will get you down to $305.15 with free store shipping.

I LOVE my Revolution- a wonderful stroller! Definately get the cupholder- it's essential.

Choccie
11-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the info! I'll check out arunningstroller and REI tonight. I was thinking about the price drop on the 2007 version when the 2008 models come out - any idea how much the price difference typically is from one year to the next?