PDA

View Full Version : Baby Hands/Feet "Art"

jd11365
12-03-2003, 11:06 PM
We put Kayla's hands on the color copy machine and because the lid was open everything surrounding them was black except her hands...my mom framed them and they are so beautiful...like art. We did it to her feet and tush too!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03

s7714
12-04-2003, 10:44 PM
LOL! :) Ok, I have to ask...were you doing it on a machine at a public copy place or in a more "private" setting? I have to laugh picturing people's reactions if they were waiting in line to use the copier and realized a baby's tush had just been firmly planted on the glass! :7 I'd be too afraid of DD peeing all over the place to even give the tush shot a try!

Jennifer

Annalia 03/03/03

Momof3Labs
12-04-2003, 11:21 PM
I'm LOL too - but at what Kayla will think in 15 years when you remind her how you photocopied her little butt!!

heva
12-04-2003, 11:48 PM
What a super idea! You should have seen us trying to "print" DS's hands with finger paint...DISASTER! I'm getting him on our copier as soon as he wakes up tomorrow.

jd11365
12-05-2003, 10:35 AM
It was my mother's color copier at her home...lol! And, yes, she peed on it! One of the pictures...which we didn't frame looks as if it's in a dream sequence in the movies. My mom said, "Gee I wonder why the copier did that?" I had to tell her that it wasn't the copier...it was Kayla! My mom was hysterical and it cleaned right up. :) BTW, that was a funny thought...me holding up the line at the library to photocopy Kayla's tush! Also, we just hung up the hands and feet...the tush was for fun. ;-)

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03