PDA

View Full Version : St Patrick's Day Cards

Jen in Chicago
02-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Let's be real, I'll be doing this at the 11th hour, but I thought I would ask for ideas now. I have been making handprint/footprint cards for the holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day.) Any ideas for St Patrick's Day? I could just do a green hand on white paper. I need things that are quick b/c Jude is not very patient right now.

new_mommy25
02-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Noah has a t-shirt that says "Just another Outstanding Irish Baby". I'm just going to take a picture of fim wearing it and come up with some kind of card using my computer software. Your idea sounds good but I don't have the time or patience and I doubt Ds does as well.

raynjen
03-01-2004, 09:10 AM
You could use his feet, they are usually easier than hands...

Put his feet together and print them in three directions (like the three leaves of a shamrock). Use his the side of his finger (or yours if he's gotten too squirmy) to make the stem.

Now here is the key - rather than doing this over and over (yeah right) take it to Kinkos and have them reduce it onto the front of their premade cards.

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (2 1/3)

redhookmom
03-11-2004, 12:43 AM
I can't help "butt" think another body part would make a better print for a shamrock! I hope you get some better ideas!

Lynnie
03-16-2004, 04:24 PM
what kind of paint do you use for that kind of thing ? Sorry I can't offer any suggestions, I am craft-impaired, but want to get better !

I love the idea on the "bottom" of the string here.... :-)